.We were all going to be beaten up because we refused to play nice after our beating. That was that. Nobody burned for NPO in winter of 2009/start of 2010 and saying otherwise is a stretch if not outright lie, that's a poor attempt to guilt trip NPO even amongst countless other attempts here. We were all slated to burn, because we refused to take off the uniforms. Hegemony was dead de facto, but many thought we hadnt been beaten enough and it was still there on paper and we all got targeted until that we were all beaten again. Anyway, all in all, SF got theirs too, especially Ragnarok/GOD, which brings warmth to my heart whenever I think about it. 

Regards

When did IRON burn exactly? I know NPO got theirs, when did you?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma and Bipolar wars.

If I recall correctly there was a fairly liberal use of peace mode during Bipolar, and Karma they were shamed into defending you, I recall the IRC discussions about that part quite vividly.

If I recall correctly there was a fairly liberal use of peace mode during Bipolar, and Karma they were shamed into defending you, I recall the IRC discussions about that part quite vividly.

So...they did burn, but they didn't burn to your liking therefore that burning doesn't count?

So...they did burn, but they didn't burn to your liking therefore that burning doesn't count?

I don't consider anyone who burned on NPO's side during Karma to have been anything other than a bonus, considering how many jumped sides just before that war started.

When did IRON burn exactly? I know NPO got theirs, when did you?

Bi-Polar

January 30, 2010 --> 13,846,575 NS

February 8, 2010 --> 8,811,850 NS

April 16, 2010 --> ~3,100,000 NS

If losing more than 80% of your nation strength doesn't constitute one "burning", I'm not sure what you would define as "burning".

I don't consider anyone who burned on NPO's side during Karma to have been anything other than a bonus, considering how many jumped sides just before that war started.

I think at this point you should just admit that you want to see IRON burn just because, and the extent to which they have faced setbacks in the past doesn't particularly affect your feelings.

Bi-Polar

If losing more than 80% of your nation strength doesn't constitute one "burning", I'm not sure what you would define as "burning".

You trickster, I was about to say that wasn't even 2 full months until I noticed the third line was April.

Funny thing is I have no NPO attacking me! Weaklings...

Oh that must be a signal of how weak/stupid/useless NPO is instead of, you know, the fact that this is [b]not[/b] a TPFvsNPO war, is a whole bloc war. And blocs are usually made of several alliances. Different ones even

If I recall correctly there was a fairly liberal use of peace mode during Bipolar

Bi-Polar

Mogar, in Bi-Polar TIFDTT started largely in peace mode, but it was only part of a strategy. IRON and everyone else involved came out of peace mode as planned and fought their hearts out.