DOE/DOW CN-Rangers

Thorgrum

When you are handed an injustice, often your options are limited. There was a time when it was the simpler path often followed. One would simply move on, take it and lick there wounds. Fortunately apathy allows for unconventional responses to, well, pedestrian individuals. 

Today I was kicked off the AA Kashmir. I was not afforded a reason, a trial or for that matter any extension of common normalcy one would expect in our world. Am I entitled to membership in Kashmir? No not particularly however given the history I would have expected at a minimum a notice of expulsion and some time to at least move on to another venue. Kashimir, sadly is like many alliances now on our planet, they are not actually playing CN, they are maintaining a community of friends. Unfortunately for them, they choose to recruit people who still play CN traditionally and sadly expect what would appear to be conformity to a cult of personality. 

So what is a nation ruler to do? 

When an injustice befalls you, you should act. Hence I have been forced too. I am announcing the formation of "CN-Rangers" Im not going to expand on its meaning. I am declaring war on Kashmir for my unjust expulsion. The war can be resolved quickly under the 3 following conditions: 

1. 3 nations from the Kashimr alliance, selected by me Thorgrum will have to be deleted. 

2. Kashmir will have to change it's AA name to "Friends with benefits" for 1 month

3. All nations left after Item 1, will delete all military wonders

Untill these conditions are seriously considered and negotiations engaged (I am not a monster) there will be no need to contact me in any form. I will simply turtle, nuke, turtle nuke. My warchest will allow this strategy to go, by my calculation for close to a year dependent on how long it takes me to get into there lower tiers. 

Thank you and remember "its not a lie, if you believe its true" 

Thorgrum

Edited by Thorgrum

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members called you out for acting like a prima donna so you deleted your forum account. I afforded you courtesy you didn't necessarily deserve and asked you a couple weeks ago what your intentions were but since you were still apparently butthurt you ignored me. So yes, you were removed from our AA, you were essentially ghosting it at this point.

We were dealing with an angsty female all along here, go figure.

Thorgrum, buddy, have fun on your wait out.  I assume that is your plan.  That said, I don't think you anger is justified, as Kashmir is actually pretty easy to get along with, once you figure out their sense of humor.

Edit:  Stupid homophones

Edited by smurthwaite

Thorgrum, you helped me when I needed it, and I'm grateful for that.

Before saying anything here I went and re-read some of your posts on the Kashmir forum, and....

Honestly, you're a whining, prissy prima donna who insists that there is only one way to do things. You parade around, proudly shouting about how you're difficult to get along with, that you don't care what other people think, and how you lack empathy. And then, when relations break down, you whinge that no one will talk to you.

Why could that be?

Well, if you re-read your posts on Kashmir's forum, you'll find person after person trying to assuage you, and all you can say in reply is to tell people to $%&@ themselves. And you want to launch an endless war over what is basically bad manners?

Buddy, you're already the King.

1. 3 nations from the Kashimr alliance, selected by me Thorgrum will have to be deleted. 

Do I need to point out the problem with this, or can you figure it out for yourself? (Hint: You may wish to have a look at the ToS.)

Edited by kingzog

No, I'm difficult to get along with. This is petty beyond me and Layton combined.

Thorgrum, I actually had some respect for you before you threw a hissy fit. You cut off contact, said you were done with us, then stayed on the AA. Not so much respect now.

Heed the words from the high one, Mr.Allfather Odin for an avatar,

I don't care about your circumstances, but From the Havamal:

"Strike down evil wherever you find it, and give no truce to your enemies"

Keep it Viking. Don't shame Allfather.

When you are handed an injustice, often your options are limited. There was a time when it was the simpler path often followed. One would simply move on, take it and lick there wounds. Fortunately apathy allows for unconventional responses to, well, pedestrian individuals. 

Today I was kicked off the AA Kashmir. I was not afforded a reason, a trial or for that matter any extension of common normalcy one would expect in our world. Am I entitled to membership in Kashmir? No not particularly however given the history I would have expected at a minimum a notice of expulsion and some time to at least move on to another venue. Kashimir, sadly is like many alliances now on our planet, they are not actually playing CN, they are maintaining a community of friends. Unfortunately for them, they choose to recruit people who still play CN traditionally and sadly expect what would appear to be conformity to a cult of personality. 

So what is a nation ruler to do? 

When an injustice befalls you, you should act. Hence I have been forced too. I am announcing the formation of "CN-Rangers" Im not going to expand on its meaning. I am declaring war on Kashmir for my unjust expulsion. The war can be resolved quickly under the 3 following conditions: 

2. Kashmir will have to change it's AA name to "Friends with benefits" for 1 month

3. All nations left after Item 1, will delete all military wonders

Untill these conditions are seriously considered and negotiations engaged (I am not a monster) there will be no need to contact me in any form. I will simply turtle, nuke, turtle nuke. My warchest will allow this strategy to go, by my calculation for close to a year dependent on how long it takes me to get into there lower tiers. 

Thank you and remember "its not a lie, if you believe its true" 

Thorgrum

If I remember correctly, things weren't going your way on the Kashmir forums so you threw a hissy fit. When people weren't nice to you after your little show, you decided to rage quit and deleted your forum account, all the while you continued to say that you wanted to leave the AA quietly and not lose your honor for not longer fighting in the war that we were waging. You didn't want to lose face. The war ended, you were given more than enough time to leave the AA. The minute you deleted your forum account you gave up your right to being a member of Kashmir, it was through our good graces that you were allowed to continue to fly our AA. Consider yourself fortunate that it wasn't until recently that you were booted. Perhaps you should take your pounds of flesh, and go lick your wounds else where before you really make yourself into more of a fool than you already have.

It entertains me immensely.

There's a line for that. Not sure if or when it will end. Xfd

I am seeing you pop up too much around here, stop while you are ahead.

I have a low opinion of rogues.

I have as valid a CB as any on nation could have. The very core of the relationship is the protection an AA offers its members. When that protection is revoked without notice said nation has recourse. The fact I am choosing the path less traveled as recourse does not make me a rogue at all. The conditions by which this situation has occurred were not my creation, hence my action cannot be a rogue action at all.

Of course I do understand the venue I am in and the intellectual capacity of the participants so I dont expect the limited number of people left here to understand the simplicity of the concept but its really neither here nor there anyway. Kashmir will portray me as a rogue, what else are they going to do ?

Either way you cant defeat apathy. So for them because they are essentially small minded !@#$% bags they are going to now have to deal with the consequences of their actions. I'll know they are serious about the conditions I set forth for peace once they have Lysergide contact me. Until then, its a march to the lower teirs, billions of dollars and months and months, and months of 2cm's and a nuke daily.

*shrug* Next time start face book group .  

Edited by Thorgrum

The conditions by which this situation has occurred were not my creation

Kashmir forced you to act like a neanderthal and curse at anyone that opposed your drivel? Kashmir forced you to nerdrage and delete your forum account once you got called out? Kashmir forced you to target yolo instead of the individual that should have actually drawn your ire (you know, the individual that actually removed you)?

I realize rational thought isn't exactly your forte but should we have held court as you would've liked how exactly would you have participated given you, of your own accord, cut off all communication with the adults? Haven't exactly thought this through from point A to point B, have you?  :facepalm: