• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hoo! How are you?

Have fun!

Well, hello there Bilrow. I am awesome. You?

... and I will. :D

EDIT: ... eventually, anyway. I have been put in peace mode. My nation will be biting ankles soon enough though. You've been warned, Oculus!

Edited by Van Hoo III

Told you guys that we should have just cratered Sengoku to begin with. The result would have been the same, but it would have been THAT much more fun.

Oh well. To arms, folks. :war:

Yep if you are going to be jumped, you might as well hit the instigator in the throat first.

Have fun everyone, good chance for MI6 to make some changes.

Good thing you guys did this before admin and friends remove the multi-tech from your nations.

It will be a great thing if you would follow the forum rules. Discussion of moderation issues are still unallowed outside the moderation forums. If you feel someone is cheating you need to post in the correct forum.

Any more posts about multis from forum members will result in full warn points.

Again, it's like Brehon lying: MI6 just doesn't have it in them.

I don't think you realize how amazingly hilarious this is.

MI6 apparently has an enormous amount of foresight.

This was a much boring boring DoW than I was hoping for. It wasn't even very inventive. Oh well, to war.

This was a much boring boring DoW than I was hoping for. It wasn't even very inventive. Oh well, to war.

You'd think with all the time they had it would have been better. I certainly expected much more from them. :(

"We could point to the whisper campaign MI6 diplomats have attempted geared towards pushing dissension between our alliances in hopes we'd fight each other and not crush them." - Petro

So...MI6 was trying to make an Oculus rift???

Woah, you won the prize, I didn't even noticed that.

Are people still stuck thinking that Brehon was lying? You guys need to grow up. He's a saint.

It will be a great thing if you would follow the forum rules. Discussion of moderation issues are still unallowed outside the moderation forums. If you feel someone is cheating you need to post in the correct forum.

Any more posts about multis from forum members will result in a full warn points.

I agree with the sentiment that we should be trying to make sure that the correct result is posted and that there is no bias on either side. Glory to Keelah for showing us the way!

Well, at least they were honest. They're hitting us because we're terrible people who deserve to die.

Cleanest CB of all time.

I think they had less time than anyone thought.

Well, I joined in February and this attack has been coming since at least that date ... soooo, yeah ... I expected an epic declaration with eight months of planning behind it. I sit here disappointed.

This just in from Globex Headquarters located in Dudek, Dudevania.

zuhb1oh07pyfn3r07o9j.png

Greetings, citizens of MI6 nations! I am Hank Scorpio, newly elected president of Dudevania as part of An Honest Coup ©.

There is one word for today: synergy. The people of Oculus have aligned their resources to push the paradigm of warfare on Bob to a new and frighting level. I'm glad to be on the team, and hope to leverage the impact of the renewed focus on analytics.

But there is hope, citizens of MI6 nations! New research has shown that hammocks are an innovative aggregator of productivity, with the revolution in downtime sparking a new modularity of schedule.

To satisfy Dudevania's need for hammocks, I demand 30 million hammocks delivered from the Hammock District within 24 hours or I will commence hostility on MI6 nations. 

Thank you for your time, and let us make a shibboleth of user-generated content.

0EmB2Hp.png

What was the other hand doing at said time?

You got anything better? You're no Dilber, how disappointing an Emperor of Pacifica would use the same type of insults a ADD kiddo from GOONS or NG would.

To be honest it made me chuckle. But what do I know, I'm just a puppet.