• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would of you have still done this if they declared on Neutral Shoving first? That was my advice. :P

I'm not really clear on the reasoning behind this fight, but have fun and good luck.

No, this is definitely a case where MI6 is getting rolled purely because they didn't accept Methrage as their personal lord and savior. Your eye for detail is unmatched sir.

Never would have imagined anyone from MI6 stating they didn't want attention.

Some people just viewed MI6 as serious threats to their giant soda jerk session I guess.

You can replace Argent with a lot of different alliances in that statement and it'll be just as accurate.

The idea that Argent is replaceable is just one of your many crimes against CN.

The idea that Argent is replaceable is just one of your many crimes against CN.

It's good that the sarcastic hart is back. I was afraid we were all going to have to be forced to watch you attempt to justify outright bellicosity and attempting to instigate a war.

I'm glad that after reading the DoW you all collectively decided that arguing about whether you weren't full of shit didn't really matter to you that much, and that after several months of such behavior finally did the math and went took a roll of the dice on warring for nothing.

Cheers.

It's good that the sarcastic hart is back. I was afraid we were all going to have to be forced to watch you attempt to justify outright bellicosity and attempting to instigate a war.

I'm glad that after reading the DoW you all collectively decided that arguing about whether you weren't full of !@#$ didn't really matter to you that much, and that after several months of such behavior finally did the math and went took a roll of the dice on warring for nothing.

Cheers.

But Myth!  The whisper campaign!  What about all the whispering?

So much whispering, conspiring to turn all 100 mill ns on itself.

Jesus christ the shabby pretenses used by this behemoth. 

You would think they were the underdog.

Oh Chim, you have time to post this, but when you were confronted with your outright lies about your shady foreign affairs conduct, you suddenly abandoned the other thread to 1000 shit comments from Myth?

Why no honesty about your lack of integrity?  

Oh Chim, you have time to post this, but when you were confronted with your outright lies about your shady foreign affairs conduct, you suddenly abandoned the other thread to 1000 !@#$ comments from Myth?

Repeating your nonsense doesn't justify your bellicose actions nor your amateur desperate attempts to cover them up.

You speak of integrity as if you have any.

Repeating your nonsense doesn't justify your bellicose actions nor your amateur desperate attempts to cover them up.

You speak of integrity as if you have any.

I've been upfront and honest and told mi6 exactly what I think of them.  On the other hand, Chimera has openly denied that he did what you and I and him and all of us know he did.

You might not like my response to your alliances !@#$tyness, but I've been clear and honest about just how unscrupolous you are.

Edited by hartfw

Oh Chim, you have time to post this, but when you were confronted with your outright lies about your shady foreign affairs conduct, you suddenly abandoned the other thread to 1000 !@#$ comments from Myth?

Honestly Hart, your arguments are so utterly full of bulls*&^ and this game so disinterested in the truth that why should I do anything but mock the hilarity of it all?

Honestly Hart, your arguments are so utterly full of bulls*&^ and this game so disinterested in the truth that why should I do anything but mock the hilarity of it all?

Yes.  Despite multiple mi6 gov all agreeing its true, backed by logs, you respond to say it is bullshit?

You are universally disliked because of actions like that.  I feel nothing but disgust towards your cowardice.

Yes.  Despite multiple mi6 gov all agreeing its true, backed by logs, you respond to say it is !@#$%^&*?

You are universally disliked because of actions like that.  I feel nothing but disgust towards your cowardice.

Yeah whatever floats your boat. No one gives a !@#$ about your desperate attempts to establish a pretext.

Just admit you're a good little boy who gets a nice pat on the head from your betters for out of the embarrassing debacle you created by getting caught spying on MI6 shaming Oculus into having to go through with their bellicose actions.

As if spying on the alliance was enough you still bring up some 2 year old logs of them offering to defend your alliance as some sort of great sin.

It didn't work in the other thread, I'd stick with your "We're just completely full of !@#$." CB routine you have going here.

It looks better.

Edited by IYIyTh

Yes.  Despite multiple mi6 gov all agreeing its true, backed by logs, you respond to say it is !@#$%^&*?

I'd wear your disgust like a badge of honor, if you were worth that much.  MI6 has answered your two-year-old allegations a thousand times and will not do so again.  

I'll agree with this, I always like Argent.

Everyone talks about liking Argent, yet no one here is helping them deal with the real enemy; the rogue GOONS entity attacking their protectorate & many others.

Everyone could be declaring in support of Argent against Neutral Shoving, ensuring we never need to replace Argent.

Hail Argent, one of the few alliances taking a stand against the rogue GOONS.

Everyone talks about liking Argent, yet no one here is helping them deal with the real enemy; the rogue GOONS entity attacking their protectorate & many others.

Everyone could be declaring in support of Argent against Neutral Shoving, ensuring we never need to replace Argent.

Anyone interested, join me in #argent for ceasefire talks.

What is oculus?

The dual alliance you have out of mutual fear of each other with NPO + some folks desperate to not get on your bad side just yet to prevent their own rolling.

GOONS are too scary for me. Argent has plenty of friends to aid them. And also, I don't know if you have noticed how terrible GOONS warchests usually are, Argent will be just fine.