• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think a completely hilarious attempt at splintering a group -- as opposed to just putting in the work and doing some goddamn diplomacy -- counts as putting up a fight.

I, too, sometimes like pretending that diplomacy ever mattered regarding our fate.

Good show Oculus, several months later, thousands of treaties later you managed to declare on your most dastardly opponent -- someone who you went out of your way to fight for no particular reason other than boredom. Glad to see your group is about as ideologically sound as a wet paper bag. At least you had the balls to declare war after months of failed attempts in private. It's really just more pathetic that the few of you driving it for your own vested interests couldn't pull the trigger individually and needed 100+mill NS to feel comfortable dealing with an alliance who basically just wanted to be left the fuck alone.

Good showing, and all. I'm sure you'll make TC proud with your next brilliant moves.

Let's pretend there is any truth behind this statement for a second. Would you rather your enemy just lie down and not even attempt to put up a fight? Isn't the entire point of war on Bob at this point to provide us with our yearly entertainment to remind us why we don't hate this world?

It's not on us to make everyone else wear big boy pants.

UhR3Nti.png

We could point to the things MI6 has said towards our alliances that have been hostile, and we could say that this DoW was about that.

But it isn't.

We could point to the whisper campaign MI6 diplomats have attempted geared towards pushing discension between our alliances in hopes we'd fight each other and not crush them.

But we won't.

We could say that yall have done a fantastic job of making yourselves and your alliance distasteful, and that every alliance here wants to destroy yours as a result.

And you have.

Signed,

The Senate and People of Oculus.

Disappointed that some of the alliances in Oculus would attach their signatures to this drivel, now that I've re-read it. 

It's really just a sad state of the world to see such a farce paraded as a CB these days.

UhR3Nti.png

We could point to the things MI6 has said towards our alliances that have been hostile, and we could say that this DoW was about that.

But it isn't.

We could point to the whisper campaign MI6 diplomats have attempted geared towards pushing discension between our alliances in hopes we'd fight each other and not crush them.

But we won't.

We could say that yall have done a fantastic job of making yourselves and your alliance distasteful, and that every alliance here wants to destroy yours as a result.

And you have.

Signed,

The Senate and People of Oculus.

Petro, I do thank you for at least being honest.  The trumped-up DoWs do get stale after a while.

CB argument was dead 4 years ago.

I'm a soulja
Yeah, yeah I toldja.

Based on the limited interaction I've had and witnessed with the folks in this group who consider our flouts themselves as leadership material, a lot more than that has since died.

Edited by IYIyTh

Petro, I do thank you for at least being honest.  The trumped-up DoWs do get stale after a while.

Yes, I suppose if it's considered refreshing to be completely honest about not having one.

Pathetic. All of this NS for little old us, you'd think most of these alliances had more balls. I'll see you all in 4 days or so when I'm back from vacation.

Pretty much my thoughts.

It's going to be fun.

We haven't tried to settle things with NPO? Really?

I would just ignore Rey, he really doesn't know what he's talking about and for some reason has odd an infatuation with an alliance who is currently attempting to destroy his nation as well as their allies, who actively support that measure.

Edited by IYIyTh

We haven't tried to settle things with NPO? Really?

Yes, really.

I would just ignore Rey, he really doesn't know what he's talking about and for some reason has odd an infatuation with an alliance who is currently attempting to destroy his nation as well as their allies, who actively support that measure.

But I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Pathetic. All of this NS for little old us, you'd think most of these alliances had more balls. I'll see you all in 4 days or so when I'm back from vacation.

Remind me: Of the wars MI6 has won, how many have their coalition held a large, nigh-insurmountable NS advantage?

Oh, you're batting 1.000 Edited by Neo Uruk