Imperial Decree

My apologies to Roman Empire. Though, it does highlight that there would have been no confusion on my part if NLoN had bothered with a declaration.

Out of interest, what happened to the joint war?

OP and WD planned to declare on Krabz at update 10/3.
Late 10/2 and/or early 10/3 5 top Krabz nations hop onto NDO unannounced, making the war extremely 1 sided
Midday/evening 10/3 NLoN is added to replace the lost nations; it's still not very even but probably the best available option
Update 10/3 The first wars are declared, and immediately after it is noticed that NLoN had declared on RE unannounced shortly prior; the DoW is not posted
Very shortly into 10/4 peace is declared.
Update 10/4 Misfits declares on OP unannounced.

Maybe if we had posted a DoW Misfits would have waited a day or 2 to declare on us [or we [OP] would have declared on them, I was very much considering it]. Oh well, poop happens

OP and WD planned to declare on Krabz at update 10/3.
Late 10/2 and/or early 10/3 5 top Krabz nations hop onto NDO unannounced, making the war extremely 1 sided
Midday/evening 10/3 NLoN is added to replace the lost nations; it's still not very even but probably the best available option
Update 10/3 The first wars are declared, and immediately after it is noticed that NLoN had declared on RE unannounced shortly prior; the DoW is not posted
Very shortly into 10/4 peace is declared.

Maybe if we had posted a DoW Misfits would have waited a day or 2 to declare on us [or we [OP] would have declared on them, I was very much considering it]. Oh well, poop happens

I'm quite pleased with the way you lot handled that krabz war. It was very fair, and the fact that you lot declared peace shortly after due to the circumstances was very noble of all of you. The NDO will treat that as a fair war not just because it happened before my decree was announced, but also because I very much like how it was handled.

However, these misfit idiots are getting very annoying acting like they're the center of the war. They're terrible, so they need to jump at any excuse they can to play the victim card.

It's laughable to think NDO's decree is aimed at any one alliance, or even a specific group. This is not aimed at ANYONE at all. It's a simple statement. Post your DoWs and we won't have a problem, regardless of who you are. I mean, how bloody dense do you have to be to bitch about this, ignore the warnings, go to war without a DoW, and then complain when you get hit despite being given very fair warning in advance. Fuck off. This decree will stand, and I'm quite pleased to help TDO shape the community for the better.

I'm quite pleased with the way you lot handled that krabz war. It was very fair, and the fact that you lot declared peace shortly after due to the circumstances was very noble of all of you. The NDO will treat that as a fair war not just because it happened before my decree was announced, but also because I very much like how it was handled.

Yes, I too am pleased , War Doves and Ordo Paradoxia are very honorable people, I am very grateful to the way they responded to this, and I owe them one.

Misfits, if we wanted to "single you out" we would crush you into nothing and be done with it.  it wouldn't be hard, and there's no point in "bullying" you with words because the only things that matters around here are stats and wars.  now, since that's not happening and we don't have any plans (to my knowledge) to do so, can you please put a muzzle on antikato so he doesn't make you guys look even worse than you already do?

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Correction: Midday 10/4, not update. That's why I didn't have a chance to discuss a new target [probably would have been misfits :v] with the others

I think it's really rather simple.  If you don't post a DoW, then you really weren't at war, and might not get the community's establish practice of giving war torn AA's time to recover before being declared on. 

Yeah my mistake. It wasn't 5 guys with 150,000 strength, it was 7 with 210,000.

no.  it was 7 with ~150,000 (they were higher tier nations).  your assertion that these 7 KrAbZ had a combined NS of 210,000 would mean that the ANS of these KrAbZ nations would rest around 30,000.

when the war was declared, we had ONE nation in NDO with a strength over 30,000 (hadesflames).  150,000 came from 7 KrAbZ, who then mobilized militarily along with the rest of NDO.  Max tanks and soldiers.  Most of our fighters had at least 500 tech and were sitting on aircraft carriers, meaning air forces of 85 lv9 planes.  several of us also purchased tech to increase the punch from our WRC's.

you need to stop lying.  you're very bad at it.