TDO Announcement

What are they doing? All they are saying, if you war write a DoW otherwise it's a raid, and should be treated as a raid period.

Right that is what they are saying.  And that is a smoking pile of hot, loose, damp $!@#%.  A nation that is fresh out of war - War is defined here as 3 to 4 days or more of fighting - should not have to worry about being lumped into a massive down declare via adding small AA's NS to fake a fair fight because they didn't post a DOW.  What happened to diplomacy?  What happened to the "friendly reminder" to lets not forget to post our DOW's?  What happened to having respect for the other Alliance Leaders?   Nope.  Just do what we say or we might attack your nation because your 7 day war was a raid?!?  BS.  And quite frankly, you other alliance leaders should have a problem with this as well.  Your silence speaks loudly about your cowardice.  If you are that afraid, then just go and join TDO & NDO.  I have no historical beef with TDO or NDO at all.  I only know about what is happening right now and that is my issue.

Edited for content moments after posting only.

Edited by King Obsidian

Right that is what they are saying.  And that is a smoking pile of hot, loose, damp $!@#%.  A nation that is fresh out of war - War is defined here as 3 to 4 days or more of fighting - should not have to worry about being lumped into a massive down declare via adding small AA's NS to fake a fair fight because they didn't post a DOW.  What happened to diplomacy?  What happened to the "friendly reminder" to lets not forget to post our DOW's?  What happened to having respect for the other Alliance Leaders?   Nope.  Just do what we say or we might attack your nation because your 7 day war was a raid?!?  BS.  And quite frankly, you other alliance leaders should have a problem with this as well.  Your silence speaks loudly about your cowardice.  If you are that afraid, then just go and join TDO & NDO.  I have no historical beef with TDO or NDO at all.  I only know about what is happening right now and that is my issue.

So your problem seems to be not with what they said, but with how they said it?

To be honest as another alliance leader, I completely agree and hold the same stands on this issue as TDO and NDO.

I think the respect should lie with the leaders to do  DoW, it's not hard, and it shows respect to the people they are waring, plus it allows to show that the war is fair by posting stats.

A nation completely out of war won't have to worry about being attacked, if it does, the responsibility with his alliance leader and that is the one he should blame.

Alliances who don't show respect to the community that shouldn't be granted respect of the community.

Undeclared wars are raids to me too.

Now i get that maybe this could have been said in a nicer way, and you guys interpret that as a threat, but you really don't have to make a big case out of it, because we are not asking for much here. just declare your wars please.

EddyH i've got no problem or beef with you either.  it's the clown you guys put a crown on i don't like and never have.  consider that to be my "TE Grudge".

And anyway, there's a thread where Misfits declare on OP from four days ago, so I don't see how you're getting "this is a threat against Misfits" when the terms we've given clearly don't apply to you at all.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

So your problem seems to be not with what they said, but with how they said it?

To be honest as another alliance leader, I completely agree and hold the same stands on this issue as TDO and NDO.

I think the respect should lie with the leaders to do  DoW, it's not hard, and it shows respect to the people they are waring, plus it allows to show that the war is fair by posting stats.
A nation completely out of war won't have to worry about being attacked, if it does, the responsibility with his alliance leader and that is the one he should blame.
Alliances who don't show respect to the community that shouldn't be granted respect of the community.

Undeclared wars are raids to me too.

Now i get that maybe this could have been said in a nicer way, and you guys interpret that as a threat, but you really don't have to make a big case out of it, because we are not asking for much here. just declare your wars please.

Thank you for your reply. I understand where you stand on this issue. The silence of the other alliances would indicate they are in agreement with KRABZ, TDO, and NDO as well. Their silent approval sets the stage for the decrees and announcements that are sure to follow. Their silent approval has elected TDO, NDO, & KRABZ as the leaders and overseers of Planet Steve. That is fine. I am one Nation. I reside in what is apparently the most hated alliance on the planet. So a counter argument from us is easily dismissed. The community has spoken in favor of the decree / announcement. So no hard feelings. Happy wars to all. Planet Steve Rocks!

And anyway, there's a thread where Misfits declare on OP from four days ago, so I don't see how you're getting "this is a threat against Misfits" when the terms we've given clearly don't apply to you at all.

That was posted by Ordo Paradoxia in the absence of a Misfits declaration, Nick.

That was posted by Ordo Paradoxia in the absence of a Misfits declaration, Nick.

Ah.  I'd only skimmed it because i was checking the forums while on the shitter before getting back to work.  I stand corrected; good on OP.  and i retract my statement that this doesn't apply to Misfits.

So we join the crowd of not making a declare thread like many others and suddenly TDO, NDO and Krabs express there hate they have always had for us but claim it's just over our apparent stupidity with this case. Most of my haters are the ones that play this game like scums and I tell them how it is. I'm sure if I ever move on from misfits I will find a new home with ease. What I don't get is, why would I ever care what you think nick? You serve no relevance In anything

Edited by yung flow

So we join the crowd of not making a declare thread like many others and suddenly TDO, NDO and Krabs express there hate they have always had for us but claim it's just over our apparent stupidity with this case. Most of my haters are the ones that play this game like scums and I tell them how it is. I'm sure if I ever move on from misfits I will find a new home with ease. What I don't get is, why would I ever care what you think nick? You serve no relevance In anything

If I wanted to destroy your pathetic excuse for an alliance, believe me I wouldn't bother trying to make an excuse to justify it. I'd simply go in and destroy you. However, I have no interest in destroying *any* alliance, nor do I have time to waste on one as pathetic as yours. Besides, as Nick says, it's not our way, and it never will be.

and this is why you're a nobody in an alliance going nowhere.

To clarify on the bolded part above I've tried that over the last few rounds, both reminding people in-game and on IRC that they were currently missing a DoW. However that didn't really make much of a difference. The only time people tend to listen or pay any attention is if you put something behind your words. 

To clarify on the bolded part above I've tried that over the last few rounds, both reminding people in-game and on IRC that they were currently missing a DoW. However that didn't really make much of a difference. The only time people tend to listen or pay any attention is if you put something behind your words.

I understand, thanks. How prevalent are undeclared wars? Have they truly been such a problem that three alliances had to come forward and say hard fought wars will be considered raids if you do not declare? If so, then you get no further argument from me and I yield to your experience on the matter. Look at how OP handled their own undeclared war issue; no announcements or decrees required. The Misfits initiated a war against OP without a timely war declaration. OP posted the Misfit dow themselves. Message received. That subtle move by OP spoke loudly to the fact that no Misfit declaration had been posted & was effective on its own in producing a change going forward. The other wars were apparently alliances collaborating & thinking the other would post the dow. I get it. Dow's are good for planet steve & they enhance our world. Alliances should declare their wars within the forum. Now, with that being said - considering a hard fought, 7 day war as a raid and threatening to possibly attack that alliance fresh out of war is not the best way to produce the change you want. Ezeriel, thanks for your reply.

I understand, thanks. How prevalent are undeclared wars? Have they truly been such a problem that three alliances had to come forward and say hard fought wars will be considered raids if you do not declare? If so, then you get no further argument from me and I yield to your experience on the matter. Look at how OP handled their own undeclared war issue; no announcements or decrees required. The Misfits initiated a war against OP without a timely war declaration. OP posted the Misfit dow themselves. Message received. That subtle move by OP spoke loudly to the fact that no Misfit declaration had been posted & was effective on its own in producing a change going forward. The other wars were apparently alliances collaborating & thinking the other would post the dow. I get it. Dow's are good for planet steve & they enhance our world. Alliances should declare their wars within the forum. Now, with that being said - considering a hard fought, 7 day war as a raid and threatening to possibly attack that alliance fresh out of war is not the best way to produce the change you want. Ezeriel, thanks for your reply.

They are becoming more and more prevalent as time has gone on. We had done something rather similar to what OP did last round and posted a DoW on behalf of someone that declared on us. Unfortunately that didn't change anything so while we have taken steps to try and get things done in a more diplomatic way, this has become the most pragmatic approach to take at this stage. 

Sorry for the late replies, RL calls, too bad other thread is closed :(

Kaboom, i know you are a tiny little princess that thinks the sun orbits her  and if the planets disagree they must be haters.

But let me tell you something sweetheart, I don't even care enough about you to hate you.

You know, in order for me to hate you, i'll have to think about you, and i'm just not into little whiny princesses be it for love or hate,only for entertainment, other than that, i simply don't care.

I enjoyed fighting the misfits last round, and i'll enjoy fighting them again if the numbers allow, but that is all the thoughts i give about you and your tiny little alliance.

You serve no relevance In anything

Thank you for your reply. I understand where you stand on this issue. The silence of the other alliances would indicate they are in agreement with KRABZ, TDO, and NDO as well. Their silent approval sets the stage for the decrees and announcements that are sure to follow. Their silent approval has elected TDO, NDO, & KRABZ as the leaders and overseers of Planet Steve. That is fine. I am one Nation. I reside in what is apparently the most hated alliance on the planet. So a counter argument from us is easily dismissed. The community has spoken in favor of the decree / announcement. So no hard feelings. Happy wars to all. Planet Steve Rocks!

What is it with the misfits and hate? We disagree on one issue and suddenly we hate you, and you hate us and everyone is out there to get you.

The silence of the other alliances only means that they don't care enough to comment, whether they approve or not remains a mystery until they say something, so stop speaking for others please.

I have no hard feelings against the misfits, neither do i have grudges,misfits have never done me any harm,I only have disagreements with them.

Even if i had feelings against you, i don't run my alliance with my feeling, i'm not a tiny little princess :P so you have nothing to worry about.

Not trying to run planet steve either, the fact that I hold these stands, doesn't mean that anybody really cares that much,it only means Krabz hold these stands, think of it as an FYI to planet steve.

Usually people don't make a big federal case about having to post a DoW.

So in conclusion:

I do NOT hate the misfits, i do however think they are run by a little whiny idiot girl called kaboom, i do NOT hate that girl, she provides some good entertainments for me with her adorable conspiracy theories.

I stand in agreement with TDO and NDO statements that undeclared wars are considered raids, but, that does not guarantee an attack from Krabz on alliances that do not declare or even alliances who have the people they hit write their DoWs for them (i just think it's pathetic), it doesn't rule out an attack either, but for the record it is very unlikely for me to intentionally attack the weak.

Krabz will deal with such alliances with less respect however, but that is starting from this moment forward, where Krabz deals with EVERY alliance in the game with somehow equal (or close)  respect.

Krabz are honored with the offer to rule planet steve, but we kindly have to decline. the one alliance is enough for now, and others are more qualified.

Edit: grammar 

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

So let see if I understand   TDO declared on MI6 and   TPC  on TPF  for stealing the TP

and the People of Oculus. are having a three way with all of them in the back of Scuby Doo's van

My question is where's Waldo

Not Edit: grammar   because Kelsy Grammer is not on TV anymore

This reminds me of that old saying "Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."

I keep seeing Misfits are this and that, but we have nothing to prove. We have sat top spot before and we have produced round winners. Our size just now is by choice, we are happy with our small bunch

Edited by EddyH

Woah didn't know TPC invented time travel. Though it's a bit strange they would attack their past selves..maybe they regret merging with Ozland Cobras? :v

This explains so much. 

If anyone cares, Citadel agrees that if you don't post a DoW, you are not actually in war, therefor you are a valid target when we are looking for targets, regardless of when your "war" ended, as you weren't in war to begin with.  To clarify even more, it doesn't automatically make you are target for not declaring, just in the long list of available targets.

If anyone cares, Citadel agrees that if you don't post a DoW, you are not actually in war, therefor you are a valid target when we are looking for targets, regardless of when your "war" ended, as you weren't in war to begin with.  To clarify even more, it doesn't automatically make you are target for not declaring, just in the long list of available targets.

Absolutely - there must be some sort of an established order to prevent chaos. TE is flexible enough already. Cheers :)