Proof LCNR has spies

Blopy

For those of you who doubt that we (LCNR) are telling the truth in our claims. We are going to leak a small piece of info to hopefully give some evidence to support our claims. We know that NATO has just recently changed their DEFCON to level 3 under the code word Bert. I know this isn't the most shocking stuff, but it would be stupid to give away the biggest secrets we know.

For those of you who doubt that we (LCNR) are telling the truth in our claims. We are going to leak a small piece of info to hopefully give some evidence to support our claims. We know that NATO has just recently changed their DEFCON to level 3 under the code word Bert. I know this isn't the most shocking stuff, but it would be stupid to give away the biggest secrets we know.

LOL. You're trying too hard.

Yeah could you found out when and who is hitting who this Xmas? holler at me on the down low and if you are indeed a Master of Puppets and Prophet of Doom, you will be well compensated.... :awesome:

I have managed to infiltrate LCNR. I have discovered some shocking intel that I will reveal here.

In response to recent events*, they have decided that their full revolution will not be happening as planned. The actual revolution will take place at a later date. Any attacks that happen on the due date are just a few of their vast network to whom it was not possible to get this message.

I risked much to bring this information, and I hope that it is used wisely.

*Recent events=not having any support

I have managed to infiltrate LCNR. I have discovered some shocking intel that I will reveal here.

In response to recent events*, they have decided that their full revolution will not be happening as planned. The actual revolution will take place at a later date. Any attacks that happen on the due date are just a few of their vast network to whom it was not possible to get this message.

I risked much to bring this information, and I hope that it is used wisely.

*Recent events=not having any support

How did you know :O