NDO Has Her Pride

*ahem*

Not everyone in Eurasia turtled.

Sorry, you're right. But the fact is, most people in Eurasia did. Given that, it's not shocking that most of us left the war without much damage, while Eurasia left basically razed. Eurasia isn't even contesting this fact...Eurasia isn't complaining...Only Misfits are...Fuck me...How dense do you have to be. *facepalm*

Eurasia isn't even contesting this fact...Eurasia isn't complaining...Only Misfits are...$%&@ me...How dense do you have to be. *facepalm*

I guess they want to take offense for Eurasia even though Eurasia has not taken offense.

I guess they want to take offense for Eurasia even though Eurasia has not taken offense.

Some people just want to take offence at everything. OOC: Maybe he's spent too long on Tumblr :p

I suppose I deserve the fault for this thread going downhill, I was the one who told the Misfits to "take it over to this thread".  i SHOULD have said "shut the fuck up, you irrelevant morons, you suck enough without having to ride someone else's coattails for an excuse to complain".

no, not all Eurasians turtled.  the fact that i ate 5 nukes is proof of that.  but, many of them did.  8, by my count, although i don't have access to ALL the gather intel reports on who had money but didn't fight so the number could be higher.  to apply things to our side, if 8 NDO had turtled, we would've gotten our asses stomped.

I suppose I deserve the fault for this thread going downhill, I was the one who told the Misfits to "take it over to this thread".  i SHOULD have said "shut the $%&@ up, you irrelevant morons, you suck enough without having to ride someone else's coattails for an excuse to complain".

no, not all Eurasians turtled.  the fact that i ate 5 nukes is proof of that.  but, many of them did.  8, by my count, although i don't have access to ALL the gather intel reports on who had money but didn't fight so the number could be higher.  to apply things to our side, if 8 NDO had turtled, we would've gotten our asses stomped.

NDO taught me not to turtle back in the day. o/ Edited by Staccs

also, all this accusation of "NDO being bullies" needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  the people calling us bullies, call EVERYONE bullies.  TDO, OP, TE Police, Avengers, Warriors, go down the list - they've been called bullies by Misfits.  it's their way of feeling better about how much ass they suck.  it's their excuse to avoid becoming competent.  it's their rallying cry when they violate the agreements of the game and get called on their own bullshit.  in other words, if the Misfits are calling you a bully, the reality is that you're doing perfectly fine and they're just jealous they can't compete.

we don't bully.  it's never been our way. 

"needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  the people calling us bullies, call EVERYONE bullies.  TDO, OP, TE Police, Avengers, Warriors, go down the list"

Yup - you called it - each of those alliances have bullied their way to the top in their day. and yes, we do call them out.

Things like that extra 100,000 strength you didn't mention in your declaration.

Yes, NDO could take down misfits any time it wants. But how about you and I rebuild over the weekend and have a 1 on 1 next week?

For one, akato never even post to the forums. That is mostly me, which means you really must have pissed him off. Two, keep talking nick, I don't need an army to hide behind to act like a big man. I am a big man and would roll you any day of the week. I outdo you In everything. To be honest you kind of suck at this game. NDO has never been viewed as a threat. Remember nick, talk !@#$ get hit. Keep em coming Edited by yung flow

For one, akato never even post to the forums. That is mostly me, which means you really must have pissed him off. Two, keep talking nick, I don't need an army to hide behind to act like a big man. I am a big man and would roll you any day of the week. I outdo you In everything. To be honest you kind of suck at this game. NDO has never been viewed as a threat. Remember nick, talk !@#$ get hit. Keep em coming

apply that logic to yourself, punk.  you do not "outdo me in everything".  seriously, now i've heard it all.  your record speaks for itself, which is why you fell the need to keep saying "it's not true!  i am TOO good at TE!".  your record sucks.  mine does not.  you can debate it all you want but i've outdone you in every metric and there's a whole site and forum full of proof.

i don't care whether you're pissed off, or your buddy.  neither of you are a threat.  where's your flag?  why is it that the alliance you lead descended into being an irrelevant micro?  how are you so utterly incompetent that you can't even post a DoW?  does the fact that you don't matter at all factor into why you try to make every thread and every war about you?  how come Eurasia - who are the ones we were fighting - aren't complaining but you are?  see, that's not talking shit, that's asking the questions you're too much of a chicken shit to ask yourself.  well, i suppose the last sentence had some shit talk, but whatever, your threats are as hollow as your skull.

Don't be rididulous. Of course you bullied, and you ganged up. Not only that, but this wasn't some spur of the moment joining up. From what you say you were part of the planning. Why wasn't your 150,000+ strength mentioned in this declaration.

It's pathetic.

antikato if you're going to call every single war you see "bullying" then you are playing the wrong game.  this is TE.  this is a game about war.  there are winners and there are losers.  if every time someone gets rolled you yell "bullying" you'll get rolled too because you are annoying.

Nickghostwolf

I think you'll find that this is the only war I have ever felt the need to speak about bullying.

It is interesting that you chose to respond to a comment I made to someone else, rather than the only one I made specifically to you. I find it laughable that you think I should be imtimidated by threats from someone who appears not to notice they have been challenged.

What pride can NDO take when they have warred with the alliance least able to defend itself. You bulked up your fighting force with seven 30,000 strength Krabz and also falsified your declaration. You stated that Eurasia had a 45,000 strength advantage. In fact YOU had a 50,000+ advantage

If you want to take Nick on in a 1v1, I'll allow it. It will be fun to watch him burn you down to the ground.

What do you say tough guy - name the day our war starts.

Nickghostwolf

I think you'll find that this is the only war I have ever felt the need to speak about bullying.

It is interesting that you chose to respond to a comment I made to someone else, rather than the only one I made specifically to you. I find it laughable that you think I should be imtimidated by threats from someone who appears not to notice they have been challenged.

What pride can NDO take when they have warred with the alliance least able to defend itself. You bulked up your fighting force with seven 30,000 strength Krabz and also falsified your declaration. You stated that Eurasia had a 45,000 strength advantage. In fact YOU had a 50,000+ advantage

What do you say tough guy - name the day our war starts.

Are you illiterate or something?  Did you not read the DoW and what happened last time Eurasia and NDO tangled?  Are you incapable of comprehending the kind of warchest advantage a !@#$@#$ month out of war should give you?  Did you not see how Eurasia man-handled every alliance they fought last round?  We had every reason to expect this to be one hell of a war.  Here's something that might blow that very small, very pathetic mind of yours: when you turtle and refuse to fight back because IRL calls (to paraphrase Caladin's reason for not fighting back, which is a valid reason) you're going to lose the war.  You're interpreting this as a curbstomp because you're looking for an excuse to !@#$%*.  This was an even match; but Eurasia chose by-and-large to not fight back.  That's their choice, NDO didn't deploy a mind-control device and make their nukes turn into unicorn farts and their soldiers get stoned rather than launch GAs.  I know it's a lot to ask for you to do simple math but look at the number of nations in the DoW and then look at the number of nations NDO has now.  Notice anything?  Or are you too stupid for 2 digit subtraction too?  Funny how you were totally silent last round when Eurasia rolled us just out of war.  And don't play the "oh but they were poor noobs" card either; most of their guys are NPO on the SE side and as they demonstrated last round they know full well how to war.

I didn't challenge you.  Normally, when I step in dog !@#$ I just wipe it off and forget about it but for some reason this time the dog !@#$ started mouthing off so, sure, if you want to go we'll go.  Five days before the end of the round.  You and me.  You're !@#$@#$ dead, !@#$%*.  Just don't get any ideas about bringing in your friends for backup, because I'll do the same and I have a lot more.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I've done the math.  The seven fighters Krabz supplied added 210,000 strength to the 340,000 NDO strength.

Anyone can verify this by looking at the charts and  Oct 3 in the 30 day history of the nations.

Krabz               210,000

ND0 1st page  238,000

Rest of NDO    100,000.

That makes 548,000. You and your hand-picked mercenaries in fact had over 135,000 strength you neglected to mention.

Here are the pre-war stats:

eqPgzp.png

I've done the math.  The seven fighters Krabz supplied added 210,000 strength to the 340,000 NDO strength.

Anyone can verify this by looking at the charts and  Oct 3 in the 30 day history of the nations.

Krabz               210,000

ND0 1st page  238,000

Rest of NDO    100,000.

That makes 548,000. You and your hand-picked mercenaries in fact had over 135,000 strength you neglected to mention.

Here are the pre-war stats:

eqPgzp.png

and the 20 NDO nations that bulked up for war, buying planes and soldiers and tanks, that accounts for 0 in your "math" because you didn't include those figures.  if the 7 KrAbZ nations truly had "210,000 strength" that would point to an average of 30,000 - meaning all of these KrAbZ nations would have been top 10.  they weren't.  most were between 15,000 and 25,000.  a nation can put on some real NS weight when you buy max planes, tanks, and soldiers - and 20 nations did exactly that.  thus, NDO's total NS and ANS increased.

in fact, more than just buying military, some of us also bought large piles of tech to fuel our WRCs.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

So whenever you post stats in your declarations which you prize so much we all have to add on 35% to your total.

You personally are a nasty piece of work.

and a coward.

Five days before the end of the round?  We are both likely to be in anarchy then.

Whats wrong with this week?

So whenever you post stats in your declarations which you prize so much we all have to add on 35% to your total.

You personally are a nasty piece of work.

and a coward.

Five days before the end of the round?  We are both likely to be in anarchy then.

Whats wrong with this week?

I don't know where you're getting this 35% number.  You certainly didn't get it from any of the statistics available.  And, I'm still perplexed as to why you've injected yourself into this, creating a problem where there is none.  I do have to ask - if Eurasia had actually defended themselves, would you be here complaining?  Go do a search on all NDO/Eurasia wars and look at how many of them never launched a single attack.  It's not "unfair" if your opponent chooses not to fight despite having the ability to do so.  Nothing prevented them from fighting except for their own decision not to, because (and I quote) "they couldn't be bothered with this round".  They are NPO guys, and there's a lot of stuff happening in SE that has their attention diverted - which is something I can both accept and respect.  You think NDO wanted this to be so... boring?  Because that's how most of us see this: we were actually bored by Eurasia's lack of participation  And I keep having to re-iterate they were out of war for nearly a month.  Nobody knew they didn't give a hoot about this round until three days into the war.

So, I'm going to repeat the three main points again; you've proven many times over now that your reading comprehension skills are very poor:

1. they were out of war for nearly a month; ergo it was safe to assume they were sitting on monster warchests

2. they had defeated NDO and other alliances the previous round, showing strong coordination/fighting skills - ergo it was safe to assume they'd do so again

3. their nations were built up with large amounts of infra and tech (not to mention 161 nukes) - ergo it was safe to assume they were active.

As for you're calling me a "piece of work" and a "coward"... I'm all for name calling but at least try to choose insults that actually fit and use some prose for once.  For example, I'm going to call you a liar, a badly misinformed clown, and a nuisance.  Here goes: You haven't got the foggiest idea of what actually happened here despite several people attempting to explain it to you, so you're inventing !@#$%^&* that supports your personal opinion of an alliance in lieu of anything even resembling knowledge of the situation.  This makes you look like a complete clown, oversized shoes hat and all, and nobody ordered a clown to this party.  See?  Much more effective when the boot fits.

I have duties to my alliance that supercede my desire to run amok dealing with my own personal vendettas.  NDO'll probably be at war in a week or so (it's TE, that's about the usual pace of wars around here) and they'll need me.  At the end of the round, 5 days before, that's when all hell breaks loose anyway so the timing's perfect.  But, since you insist on it being earlier, we'll move it to 6 days before end of round.  I want to face you at your strongest, to prove to you that the best you can do is nothing to me.  And I will do exactly that.

edit - Declarations we prize so much?  You know what, at least we bothered to try.  Now I understand why Misfits didn't post a declaration - a combination of total cowardice (the only real tradition in your pathetic excuse for an alliance) and projection of your own many insecurities onto others.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

who in their right mind backcollects in nuclear anarchy?  why do i have to keep explaining the most basic, simple stuff to you?  are you slow, or something?

-edit, i just realized i'm being trolled.  fuck off, antikato.  this conversation is over.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf