NDO Has Her Pride

6q3amKA.png

The New Desolate Order has a debt to pay, and we plan to pay with interest. Last round we were mercilessly trampled over by a certain alliance, while we were down fresh out of war and severely outnumbered. The NDO does not believe in holding grudges, and hold no ill will towards these fighters, especially considering they were new to planet Steve and our ways. However, we do believe in paying back our debts, and so, the New Desolate Order hereby declares war on Eurasia.

tumblr_lel5pguq2Z1qevixfo1_540.jpg

Here are the pre-war stats:

eqPgzp.png

o/ NDO

We couldn't be bothered with this round; I'm too busy to properly run the thing. We'll be back sometime.

Helps that you guys have a significant Average NS advantage while suffering no real Total NS disadvantage.

We couldn't be bothered with this round; I'm too busy to properly run the thing. We'll be back sometime.

Helps that you guys have a significant Average NS advantage while suffering no real Total NS disadvantage.

as you can ask anyone, it's not NS that wins wars, it's money.  if you're too busy to properly run something, resign and give the reins to someone else who can do the job.  that's advice i have followed myself, i'm not just tooting that horn to try and rile you.

NS wins wars. If you really wanted to advise your opponent you should tell him to bring in half a dozen ringers like you did.

Coordination and warchest win wars, NS means nothing if you have none of those.

If we wanted to advise our opponent we would tell them to always be prepared for war in TE, they had 30 days of peace,their NS was down because they had no aircrafts low soldier count and on Defcon5, plus they largely outnumbered us (the bigger the alliance, the lower the average NS ), we expected massive warchest and for them to build up even NS if not more us very quickly after the attack.

I fought you before Rattata and i know i don't need to be teaching you this kind of crap.

Bullshit. You just ganged up with the bullies to hit the new guy. If any declaration (or lack thereof) needed to be spoken about its this one.

You took members with a combined higher strength than either of the combatants in the war your new leader is issuing IMPERIAL DEGREES about and made 16 attacks on an alliance that was already going to be beaten. Experience much?

That's right, you don't need to teach me any kind of crap.

!@#$%^&*. You just ganged up with the bullies to hit the new guy. If any declaration (or lack thereof) needed to be spoken about its this one.

You took members with a combined higher strength than either of the combatants in the war your new leader is issuing IMPERIAL DEGREES about and made 16 attacks on an alliance that was already going to be beaten. Experience much?

That's right, you don't need to teach me any kind of crap.

No no, What you are saying is complete !@#$%^&*, we were out numbered by Eurasia, and over estimated their activity, THEY HAD 30 DAYS  OF PEACE, if they have built up a warchest and coordinated they could have killed all of us, no matter the NS.

The members i fought had a close or higher infra numbers, if they had bothered to be in war mode they would have equal strength if not more.

We don't bully and we don't gang up, so piss off with your !@#$%^&* empty accusation.

Again, If Caladin has a problem with this, let Caladin or Eurasias Leadership contact me, I'll work it out with them, Your opinion is of NULL value to me.

Edited: fixed last sentence.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Gee, I didn't mean to upset you.

I don't like to be accused of bullying, i don't bully.

Edit: Also didn't mean to sound that angry, now that i read that again i do sound a bit like a bully LOL, so, sorry about that.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Don't be rididulous. Of course you bullied, and you ganged up. Not only that, but this wasn't some spur of the moment joining up. From what you say you were part of the planning. Why wasn't your 150,000+ strength mentioned in this declaration.

It's pathetic.

Don't be rididulous. Of course you bullied, and you ganged up. Not only that, but this wasn't some spur of the moment joining up. From what you say you were part of the planning. Why wasn't your 150,000+ strength mentioned in this declaration.

It's pathetic.

Nope, I did not, Also wasn't involved in planning, I attacked as a normal as a member of NDO. I expected a very hard fight, and did not get one, I expected to have my defensive slots filled and to lose more than half my infra, also did not happen, I even expected my economy to be hit too, it wasn't.

I don't blockade, I don't dirty spy op, even though all this was fair game in this war, i did none of it.

Bullying people is not something i do, neither something i am for.

The extra strength was my fault , i notified my members too late to move, i even moved too late due to TC work.

Statswise, the war was fair, even with the extra strength, unbuilt members drag AVG NS down, and members in econ mode drag their own strength down. infrawise we were equal, and not all eurasia members were hit, so remove those from the equation and you will see the AVG NS go up.

Eurasia could have won this easily if they were prepared, they are not the "new guys" we both watched them slaughter D1& RE last round,those are NPO guys we are talking about. and 30 days of peace is more than enough to be prepared for a war and win it, we were less than 30 days out of war.

If Eurasia were bullied, they would have complained, if I hit you after you had 30 days of peace, it's your fault if you lose.

I'm sorry you feel the need to keep justifying yourself. You are not the one really at fault here. The person who called you in is the bully.

You just joined the gang.

I only think that you are getting all this wrong, If you think NDO are bullies you do not know NDO.