The Ape Cavalry is Coming!

USVGvNj.jpgQcHydDe.png

Dark Horse Accords
(DK-Invicta ODoAP)

4Toj7sc.gif

Preamble:
Expressing a desire to co-exist in harmony, to strengthen their friendship, and to build a solid foundation for their relationship, Doom Kingdom and Invicta have come together to upgrade our treaty from PIAT to ODoAP.

Article I: Peace
The signatories of this treaty agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or any other acts of violence against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely.

Article II: Intelligence
In the event that one signatory gains intelligence on the other that could be vital to their security, they must share that intelligence with them.

Article III: Aid
At any time, a signatory of this treaty may ask for aid of any kind from the other. Although the other signatory has the option to refuse the aid with a reason specified, it is recommended that they send the aid as soon as possible.

Article IV: Optional Defense & Optional Aggression
Although neither signatory of this pact is legally bound to grant a military assistance request if its fellow signatory is under attack, both signatories have the option to do so if they wish. Likewise, both signatories declare that they will help each other in any aggressive wars if they so wish.

Article V: Termination
At any time, one signatory may cancel this treaty for the any reason. If this happens, the canceler must give the other signatory one hundred and twenty hours notice of the cancellation. Article I remains in effect for an additional one hundred and twenty hours after the treaty is cancelled.

Article VI: Review
In the event sixty days or less after the the treaty is announced, both parties agree to review the treaty to determine whether to upgrade, cancel, or continue. If both parties agree to continue, the treaty will be reviewed again in sixty days or less.

Signed for Doom Kingdom:

The Doom Kingdom Government:

Doomfather - Lord Hershey
Doomanager - Gh0s7
Doombassador - White Chocolate
Doomarshall - Banned
Doomerchant - Bde
Doomtender - Vacated

The Doom Council:

- Berbers
- Caliph
- High Chancellor Liq
- Karl Godel
- RileyAddaff
- Supreme Emperor Daeg
- Xavier Renegade Angel

Signed for Invicta:

KingWilliam, President of Invicta
rotty, VP
Ordo, Chief of Staff, Minister of Awesome
King Biscuit, General Opsec Risk, Gratuity Staffer
Justavictim82, Minster of Diplomatic Incidents
Lord Draculea, Minister of Finance
Staccs, Minister of Mischief

Good to finally see this posted.  After all these years of being a diplomat to Invicta in some form, it feels good that the alliance I'm in finally has a military treaty with them.  I expected it some day...but wow...I would of never guessed the how!  

king William, you should of just said, "have your friends declare war on us the year before, White Chocolate" and it might of happened sooner. :P

but i would of thought you were joking.  I guess I STILL don't get this planet entirely after all these years.

Oh yeah,  Hail Invicta!  Hail Doom Kingdom!

Edited by White Chocolate