Vox Fugientium

Unknown Smurf

When I have some money, I'll donate to that cause. 

When the weather is nice, I'll go for a jog.

When I'm in charge, I'll do things different.

When I make my alliance, we will be different. 

What happened? I look around and I see everyone playing as if they are whipped.. The five rules of Digiterra should be as follows: 

I won't speak up against that individual because he's allied to my ally. 

I won't condemn that alliance because they're my ally or in my power sphere. 

I'll ally this alliance because they are powerful and I don't want to lose my pixels.

I won't ally that alliance because even though I like them the powers that be are mad at them and I don't want to get in a war. Might get my bruise my vagina. 

I'll either toe the party line or be quiet because my pixels are more important than free speech! 

Sure everyone says the right words.. Omg I love casualties. Yeah okay. Most of the people with the highest casualties just had a lot of fucking infra for one war or sat there and got most of theirs from hitting inactives. The best casualties are the ones earned fighting a competent, motivated enemy adversary.

it's time for you to seize power. The world is apathetic, and if you're active enough to read this, you can win it. You can take charge, all you need to do is have some balls. Enough with the excuses... Seize a color sphere. Seize a senate seat. Seize leadership in your current alliance and stop the problems with this world.

Or at least have some balls and stand for your own sovereignty. What's the point in being in an alliance for protection when your entire alliance doesn't even have the balls to defend itself from spy attacks? or raids? 

How safe are you?

How long until you're spied on?

Are you next?

Safe for another year? 

...Why aren't they wondering if they are safe from you? 

When I have some money, I'll donate to that cause. 

When the weather is nice, I'll go for a jog.

When I'm in charge, I'll do things different.

When I make my alliance, we will be different. 

What happened? I look around and I see everyone playing as if they are whipped.. The five rules of Digiterra should be as follows: 

I won't speak up against that individual because he's allied to my ally. 

I won't condemn that alliance because they're my ally or in my power sphere. 

I'll ally this alliance because they are powerful and I don't want to lose my pixels.

I won't ally that alliance because even though I like them the powers that be are mad at them and I don't want to get in a war. Might get my bruise my vagina. 

I'll either toe the party line or be quiet because my pixels are more important than free speech! 

Sure everyone says the right words.. Omg I love casualties. Yeah okay. Most of the people with the highest casualties just had a lot of !@#$@#$ infra for one war or sat there and got most of theirs from hitting inactives. The best casualties are the ones earned fighting a competent, motivated enemy adversary.

it's time for you to seize power. The world is apathetic, and if you're active enough to read this, you can win it. You can take charge, all you need to do is have some balls. Enough with the excuses... Seize a color sphere. Seize a senate seat. Seize leadership in your current alliance and stop the problems with this world.

Or at least have some balls and stand for your own sovereignty. What's the point in being in an alliance for protection when your entire alliance doesn't even have the balls to defend itself from spy attacks? or raids? 

How safe are you?

How long until you're spied on?

Are you next?

Safe for another year? 

o/ US Leads us in rebellion against our Overlords Oh Mighty Smurf! If you lead they will follow, and so will I...Unite the Clans!(Braveheart)... :awesome:

For what its worth, I didn't know there was a contest about this until just a bit ago.  That was a well kept secret.

I cannot say I approve, but I understand that 1k tech will make a lot of people do things.

For what its worth, I didn't know there was a contest about this until just a bit ago.  That was a well kept secret.

I cannot say I approve, but I understand that 1k tech will make a lot of people do things.

1k tech?  What do you need done?

It's relatively simple to be safe as a nation, even today.  Plenty of places for most nation leaders to be left alone, find a community and so forth. 

This is the question that has the potential (when adequately considered) to change the course of this world.

Edited by White Chocolate

So how do I go about getting that 1k tech

It's on you know who's forums. Personally think it's retarded and have told everyone participating my thoughts.

It's relatively simple to be safe as a nation, even today.  Plenty of places for most nation leaders to be left alone, find a community and so forth. 

This is the question that has the potential (when adequately considered) to change the course of this world.

Safety is an illusion. There is only War, and the period between in which we resharpen our swords and gird again our loins.