Bounty on Rey Rey

Captain Enema

You know, TBM, post people who try to take you up on your offer to purchase them as mercenaries will probably not be able to nuke him or will get a message similar to this:

Neo Uruk (Rey the Great) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

Hereno, the ic/OoC barrier got trashed years ago. I haven't seen reyrey being a dirty unwashed SJW deadbeat ic, hence the OoC bounty offer. We don't need his sort of thing in CN. 

We threw the Nazis out, now its time to throw out the SJWs. Not sure which are worst to be honest, at least the Nazis had awesome forum signatures. 

Hereno, the ic/OoC barrier got trashed years ago. I haven't seen reyrey being a dirty unwashed SJW deadbeat ic, hence the OoC bounty offer. We don't need his sort of thing in CN. 

We threw the Nazis out, now its time to throw out the SJWs. Not sure which are worst to be honest, at least the Nazis had awesome forum signatures.

nazis are still around and i refuse to believe you're so gullible as to actually believe otherwise.

look man: years ago i also thought it was funny to screw with people by saying offensive !@#$, in jest, to point out how ridiculous it is that we care so much about language or whatever else. part of what "SJWs" talk about - privilege - is being able to laugh at X or Y or Z awful thing that happened to another person/group of people because it doesn't affect you. the holocaust isn't funny to jews and they don't need to "grow thicker skin" and laugh at your joke about a modern attempt to exterminate them because of white people on the internet. no, you didn't make holocaust jokes: i'm making a point here using that as an example.

there are people who ACTUALLY believe there is "a difference" between "black people" and "!@#$%*s", and if you wanted to deny that, you can't, because rey straight up leaked logs of someone in NG arguing that point. what seems like harmless joking around to you, in actuality, is lending credence to these ridiculous, racist ideas, by providing a place where it is socially acceptable to be racist or hold prejudiced views and not have them challenged or discussed intelligently, but promoted and laughed about. and these $%&@ed up world views actually inform people's opinions and shape the world around us. racism isn't something that just exists in people's minds and, you know, as long as they don't act on it that's just fine. you can't NOT act in a way that affirms what you believe. unconscious or conscious discrimination happens all the time, still, and people's lives are actually made worse by it. this isn't funny. it isn't some past event for us to joke about now that everything is hunky dory. it is STILL happening and if you believe otherwise you are ignorant.

for $%&@'s sake, many members of nordreich - high and low ranking - have direct ties to or have been outed themselves as IRL white supremacists. there are people who play or who have played this game who we know, for a fact, support or have themselves committed violent crimes against minorities. in the 21st century. meanwhile, outside of the most developed nations on earth, we have a !@#$@#$ pseudo-caliphate that beheads people, a global situation where women in every country in the world are treated like second class citizens to some degree or another, and thousands of children alone starving to death every year in a world where we produce more than enough food to feed everybody and then have a fuckton left over, no problem.

now, do i think that you personally would ever even think about hurting someone based on the color of their skin? do i think you like the fact that children are starving to death, outside of joking about it to save face on the internet? no, i don't. you're not a bad guy. but you keep !@#$%* company and if you act like a moron enough people are going to take you as one, even if you're not really being serious. especially over the internet. Edited by Hereno

nazis are still around and i refuse to believe you're so gullible as to actually believe otherwise.

look man: years ago i also thought it was funny to screw with people by saying offensive !@#$, in jest, to point out how ridiculous it is that we care so much about language or whatever else. part of what "SJWs" talk about - privilege - is being able to laugh at X or Y or Z awful thing that happened to another person/group of people because it doesn't affect you. the holocaust isn't funny to jews and they don't need to "grow thicker skin" and laugh at your joke about a modern attempt to exterminate them because of white people on the internet. no, you didn't make holocaust jokes: i'm making a point here using that as an example.

there are people who ACTUALLY believe there is "a difference" between "black people" and "!@#$%*s", and if you wanted to deny that, you can't, because rey straight up leaked logs of someone in NG arguing that point. what seems like harmless joking around to you, in actuality, is lending credence to these ridiculous, racist ideas, by providing a place where it is socially acceptable to be racist or hold prejudiced views and not have them challenged or discussed intelligently, but promoted and laughed about. and these $%&@ed up world views actually inform people's opinions and shape the world around us. racism isn't something that just exists in people's minds and, you know, as long as they don't act on it that's just fine. you can't NOT act in a way that affirms what you believe. unconscious or conscious discrimination happens all the time, still, and people's lives are actually made worse by it. this isn't funny. it isn't some past event for us to joke about now that everything is hunky dory. it is STILL happening and if you believe otherwise you are ignorant.

for $%&@'s sake, many members of nordreich - high and low ranking - have direct ties to or have been outed themselves as IRL white supremacists. there are people who play or who have played this game who we know, for a fact, support or have themselves committed violent crimes against minorities. in the 21st century. meanwhile, outside of the most developed nations on earth, we have a !@#$@#$ pseudo-caliphate that beheads people, a global situation where women in every country in the world are treated like second class citizens to some degree or another, and thousands of children alone starving to death every year in a world where we produce more than enough food to feed everybody and then have a $%&@ton left over, no problem.

now, do i think that you personally would ever even think about hurting someone based on the color of their skin? do i think you like the fact that children are starving to death, outside of joking about it to save face on the internet? no, i don't. you're not a bad guy. but you keep !@#$%* company and if you act like a moron enough people are going to take you as one, even if you're not really being serious. especially over the internet.

My great grandfather died in a concentration camp. He fell out of a guard tower. 

You want the 18 million, 200 tech, or 8000 troops or not?

For Rey's crimes of being a dirty unwashed lazy Social Justice Warrior, a bounty is being offered. 9 million dollars, 100 tech, and 4000 troops for the first person to nuke Rey. 

Wow Rey. You aren't worth jack shit.