Frustration: UE's "undeclared war" with GOONS (The Old One)

LOLman789789

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they literally were. RUKUNU (who refered to himself as aNiMaL) was GOONS "eternal" rogue sitting on the GOONShoving, up until he deleted. Then a new RUKUNU nation was made, which formed the "aNiMaLz" alliance. Whether this is the original RUKUNU or an imposter, they were claiming the mantle of GOONS eternal rogue.

aNiMaLz remained a one-man alliance until Sir Kindle fled to that alliance from GOONSadism because we wouldn't let him raid KoRT. He then proceeded to attack KoRT and GOONSadism and expand the AA's membership. It was also behind an attempted GOONShoving revival (which despite the mechanics, they somehow managed to fail at keeping that name. I'm not even sure that child AA is still around).

So yes, it was founded solely to rogue KoRT and GOONSadism. Doesn't mean it's gotten itself into other messes.

I'm sure that would mean something if I ever claimed otherwise.

lol firefox you need to stop talking about things you don't know about.

This war appears to be over.

Could we expect UE to defend TPF now for the bigger war for a change if it were over now?  

Also just thought I'd share that the (formerly) top nation of UE has not purchased a single nuke including for the duration of our rodeo since 2012.  

You've never been clever and I never expected that to change either. Some things will always remain a constant.

Like the constant flow of tears running down your cheek?

Margrave was making a joke at the expense of UE and you thought you saw an opportunity to go after him.

Something's clearly got you bothered, and I really hope someone gets you a box of tissues soon.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[color=#ff0000]T[/color][color=#fb0a03]h[/color][color=#f81406]i[/color][color=#f41e0a]s[/color] [color=#ee3211]t[/color][color=#ea3c14]h[/color][color=#e74617]r[/color][color=#e3501b]e[/color][color=#e0591e]a[/color][color=#dd6322]d[/color] [color=#d67528]m[/color][color=#d27e2c]a[/color][color=#cf872f]d[/color][color=#cc8f33]e[/color] [color=#c5a039]m[/color][color=#c1a83d]e[/color] [color=#bbb644]c[/color][color=#b7bd47]h[/color][color=#b4c44a]u[/color][color=#b0ca4e]c[/color][color=#add051]k[/color][color=#aad655]l[/color][color=#a6db58]e[/color][color=#a3e05b],[/color] [color=#9ce962]I[/color] [color=#95f169]h[/color][color=#92f46c]a[/color][color=#8ef770]v[/color][color=#8bf973]e[/color][color=#88fb77]n[/color][color=#84fc7a]'[/color][color=#81fd7d]t[/color] [color=#7afe84]e[/color][color=#77fe88]n[/color][color=#73fe8b]j[/color][color=#70fd8e]o[/color][color=#6cfc92]y[/color][color=#69fa95]e[/color][color=#66f899]d[/color] [color=#5ff29f]M[/color][color=#5befa3]a[/color][color=#58eba6]r[/color][color=#55e7aa]x[/color] [color=#4edeb0]p[/color][color=#4ad9b4]o[/color][color=#47d4b7]s[/color][color=#44cebb]t[/color][color=#40c8be]i[/color][color=#3dc1c1]n[/color][color=#39bac5]g[/color] [color=#33accc]i[/color][color=#2fa4cf]n[/color] [color=#2894d6]a[/color] [color=#2283dd]l[/color][color=#1e7ae0]o[/color][color=#1b71e3]n[/color][color=#1768e7]g[/color] [color=#1155ee]t[/color][color=#0d4bf1]i[/color][color=#0a41f4]m[/color][color=#0638f8]e[/color][color=#032efb].[/color]

It's no wonder RIA has transformed itself into a global powerhouse under your leadership.

Sick burn, bro.  I hope that this helps to keep you warm at night, burning me so hard like this.

Does anyone have a first aid kit?  I need to apply some burn cream to this wicked burn I just received.