Frustration: UE's "undeclared war" with GOONS (The Old One)

LOLman789789

...I'm not sure what's up with Fark, but to the best of my knowledge they just don't like Goons....

As far as I can tell, a few of the nugoons didn't like a comment made by a Farker that Fark has now outlasted two iterations of goons and decided to jump over to the oldgoons AA and attack us.

Sadly, the few that jumped have almost no warchest, no interest in actually fighting with any intensity, and were all too small for our largest nations to have any fun.

As for UE's request for assistance, I'm just an old fogey who had to clear the cobwebs off his throne in order to find the declare war button and have no idea who they talked to or what specifically they asked for. Edited by EViL0nE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty simple actually, if you've followed our last 12 Alliance wars you will find that we usually hit our target, words are tossed around, activity is up- and eventually there is a peace.

In fact, they would do more than what you've done all year

Ah yes, Minc, with a superior low tier that can't stop spy attacks or answer duels.

Ah yes, Minc, with a superior low tier that can't stop spy attacks or answer duels.

Feel free to own up to your spy attack and I assure you we will answer

If you are so sure I did it why rely on me to confirm it? You just look weak now.

I'm putting 100 tech on Monsters Inc. in a 1 v 1 alliance war..... any takers?

Right now, the alliance known as United Equestria has been under attack by the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, culminating into a nuclear war involving at least 15+ wars between nations of United Equestria, GOONS, and a one-member alliance called the League of Anti Bronies, which receives aid from GOONS.

You say that as if it is a bad thing.

War against bronies is justified. Always.

Essentially this.

Don't you have allies?

I'm pretty sure you have allies?

Maybe you should call them.

PS. If you have no allies, feel free to correct me in an official manner, and I will send assistance

We have a MDoAP with The Phoenix Federation (which we used to be a protectorate of) and an ODoAP with Argent, but what REALLY grinds my gears is that my alliance hasn't even activated them.

We have a MDoAP with The Phoenix Federation (which we used to be a protectorate of) and an ODoAP with Argent, but what REALLY grinds my gears is that my alliance hasn't even activated them.

Threads don't really accomplish anything other than providing discussion. I understand that this other thread may have confused you, but I promise that those twenty-six pages resulted in nothing of actual import: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127539-sengoku-have-some-honor/

Q: Why is GOONS still together despite disbanding?

A: Friendship is Magic.

Oops, sorry, wrong thread.

I think it's time to take it upon yourself to give your allies a little call, pretty sure you can use the help.

As for your alliance not activating them, you need to give your glorious leader a bit of a slap

If you are so sure I did it why rely on me to confirm it? You just look weak now.

This is an easy fix, simply post a screen shot of your spy ops as of today. The fact is that we know it was you- however you know yourself that the stupidity of your actions in an attempt to inflate your own fantasy ego won't run well with your allies (aka they wouldn't save you)

Liking a cartoon show shouldnt be a valid CB, I agree that this war should st... wait its THAT cartoon? ohhh... well have fun with the nukes.

Cartoons are a valid CB. Spying is not. Good to know.

In any case, Mr. LOLmanguything, Goons are stupid but I've never even heard anything from or about UE before so I can't say I care that you're getting rolled by a disbanded alliance.

I resent being accused of spying without proof. However you know yourself that the stupidity of your actions in an attempt to inflate your own fantasy ego won't run well with your allies (aka they wouldn't save you)

You seemed to be the first to know of the attempt though...
We resent our protectorate being spied on and it would seem the only ego in question is that of the perpetrator.
A spy op that someone's afraid to own cant be good for their ego!

You seemed to be the first to know of the attempt though...
We resent our protectorate being spied on and it would seem the only ego in question is that of the perpetrator.
A spy op that someone's afraid to own cant be good for their ego!

To: Immortan Junka    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 9/28/2015 9:45:34 PM

Subject: RE: duel

----

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Immortan Junka    Date: 9/29/2015 1:49:42 AM

Subject: RE: duel

Message: lol, it seems like your lower tier has some issues! I have no idea what spy attack you are talking about.

Perhaps you should get your house in order before making boisterous public claims and blaming me without evidence.

----

Edited by Immortan Junka

To: Immortan Junka    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 9/28/2015 9:45:34 PMSubject: RE: duel

Yes, the spy op in the midst of our back-and-forth messages. The lonely spy op on one nation in your range when planet Bob is 'flooding' with activity- and the only spy op on monsters inc in months.

Yes, it was you. Edited by Lord Hitchcock