LCNR IS BACK!!! IT IS TIME FOR REVOLUTION!!!

Themaninthehat

It has been almost two years since LCNR first took a stand against the odds.  Two years since we fought for the greater good.  Two years since our revolt was put down.  For two years we have waited, watched, and listened.  We have built up our forces, now ready for any challenge.  We are composed of many alliances and independent nations.  We have spies everywhere, many of which long considered the best in their alliances.  The shadow of change is being caste over planet Bob.  It is time for a new age, for 10 years the same people, same alliances (in one form or another) have ruled this desolate place destroying it with their endless wars and rivalries.  The leaders of planet Bob have had their chance and failed!  Corruption has driven this once lively place into the ground!  Big alliance leaders sit upon a throne of skulls and bones as they sit untouched by the fire of war, shoveling the coal they call their members into the flame like pigs to the slaughter house.  CN has long since passed its prime, weakened by the endless cycle we call politics.  Permanent lines drawn, entire alliances that do nothing but blindly follow those at the top, fighting their wars and committing their crimes for them.  While smaller alliances and do nothing but live isolated lives with nothing to do but slowly die out.  All the while neutrals sit around like parasites.  We are here to make sure this happens no longer!  Cybernations needs a new clean slate, it's time we stir the long since stagnant pot!  We are here to purge planet Bob.  When the time comes all must join in, partake in the purge we have all secretly wanted to do ourselves.  We must unite to bring new life to planet Bob!  All who do not support the greater good will be consumed by the fire of revolution!  I am confident enough in our strength and cause that I will openly threatening our enemies.  We must cut the head off the snake and take out the biggest of alliances.  We will work to destroy the following:

1. New Pacific Order

2. IRON

3. Green Protection Agency

4. Umbrella

5. NPO

6. Viridian Entente

7. Orange Defence Network

8. Sparta

9. RnR

10. NATO           

We have spies in all these alliances and will stop at nothing to bring them down for the greater good.  We ask the rest of planet Bob to join us, everyone of you knows that cybernations needs a reset, a purge, a revolution.  For those of you we threatened that don’t believe we are a threat, I ask how do you expect to fight us when the very people you call upon to defend you were never on your side to begin with?  Mark my words, your days are numbered.