The Reformation, Reconciliation and Revenge of the Obsidian Entente

Baltus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/2277-the-reformation-reconciliation-and-revenge-of-the-viridian-entente/ 

The announcement title is just a play on the VE reformation announcement, not about getting revenge. 

Congrats to VE/Sparta.

Who are we getting revenge on? Let me in on the plan!

Alliance who banished you to pink? Alliance who drove Tulak from the game? Alliance who betrayed you via NOIR treaty? Alliance(s) that continually rolled you when you were in XX/hit your allies without a CB to just bait you into a war? Your ally that fucked you over last war? Idc. Do something though. 

I'm aware of the reference, dear leader, i was also referring to an old throwback that happened after GOONS1 asked VE not to settle on black sphere, hence oceanic entente on aqua. 

I'm liking this dear leader business. Please address me as dear leader henceforth.

Alliance who banished you to pink? Alliance who drove Tulak from the game? Alliance who betrayed you via NOIR treaty? Alliance(s) that continually rolled you when you were in XX/hit your allies without a CB to just bait you into a war? Your ally that $%&@ed you over last war? Idc. Do something though. 

Um... You need to pass along whatever the hell you're smoking. Tulak and I were close friends. He left because he was burnt out on Bob and had a life. Not because someone 'drove' him off. Check some facts before spouting something retarded.

Edited by DeathAdder

Um... You need to pass along whatever the hell you're smoking. Tulak and I were close friends. He left because he was burnt out on Bob and had a life. Not because someone 'drove' him off. Check some facts before spouting something retarded.

Nice deflection of the rest of the points though US asked 4 questions, you only are gonna argue about the one?

Edited by Mogar

Interesting view point Adder, but I don't think it's a matter of blame in your case unfortunately. I suppose it could end up being that way if you don't at least attempt to find a way to resolve the situation, but that is not something anyone can tell you to do or not to do.

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone here that isn't a noob how this all transpired, question I have to ask myself is where will it lead to?

/me shrugs

A valid point, William. Sparta has been busy in the.. what... Two yrs I've been King, attempting to resolve the past towards those involved. 

On some fronts we've been successful, while others still require more time/work.

I don't delude myself that all grudges will be put to rest,  they certainly won't. In my experience, however, carrying them around does nothing for the AA that holds onto grudges, except make their life on Bob just a little more difficult.

Edited by DeathAdder

A valid point, William. Sparta has been busy in the.. what... Two yrs I've been King, attempting to resolve the past towards those involved. 

On some fronts we've been successful, while others still require more time/work.

I don't delude myself that all grudges will be put to rest,  they certainly won't. In my experience, however, carrying them around does nothing for the AA that holds onto grudges, except make their life on Bob just a little more difficult.

I have had only the opposite experience.  When I was in NPL, we had but one grudge.  There was but one AA we held in contempt.  Once we felt that contempt slip, let the grudge drop, the AA started to die.  This place needs more contempt and grudgemongering, not more of whatever you are attempting to describe

Edit:  Left the 'e' off of 'one' both times.

Edited by smurthwaite