Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

So the foreign affairs minister of Sengoku was caught spying on one of MI6's members.

Instead of owning up to it, they kept trying to misdirect and go "WHERE'S THE PROOF WHERE'S THE PROOF".

The reality of it is that you've been spying on us for weeks now and you finally got caught - so own up to it and attack us like honorable men and women, instead of trying to goad us into attack you so you can hide behind your allies.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were told there had been multiple spy attacks by Oculus. That's where the request for proof came in. One spy op from Petro that your government said we were done discussing doesn't constitute multiple attacks.

I'm really unaware of where this weeks and weeks thing comes in, and usually the side making outrageous claims has to have concrete proof for their claims to be accepted.

We were told there had been multiple spy attacks by Oculus. That's where the request for proof came in. One spy op from Petro that your government said we were done discussing doesn't constitute multiple attacks.

I'm really unaware of where this weeks and weeks thing comes in, and usually the side making outrageous claims has to have concrete proof for their claims to be accepted.

I am certain that MI6's internal department are going as quickly as they can to process the data for the non-existent FA department to output.

I'm not sure why you are saying I did not own that spy operation or how one thing I did equates to multiple spy attacks from all of Oculus but for the sake of entertainment I would love to hear your theories...

He spied on you. There's proof. He did it one time. No one disputes that. Extrapolating that Petro is the only one who has ever spied on MI6 from that and that he's responsible for more than one is an assumption that requires further proof to be held valid.

He spied on you. There's proof. He did it one time. No one disputes that. Extrapolating that Petro is the only one who has ever spied on MI6 from that and that he's responsible for more than one is an assumption that requires further proof to be held valid.

Sargun recently came back from his vacation to L252beck, so he is a little rusty. You do have to give him credit though, at least he has fire in his belly as well as totally not funded by that loveable Franz Ferdinand.

You got caught. Just fess up like responsible persons.

This is cute. http://imgur.com/MGvbdZx

You guys spied first; everything after that post-an offensive declaration by you (or at the very least Pedro) on MI6.

Now if you guys came to some sort of agreement and then MI6 spied on you; I'd be inclined to agree with you.

Finally some :popcorn: drama.

The waiting game got boring... now ive started playing stab the eye with a rusty knife... sort of like this:

ModEdit: Obscene Content removed.

Edited by Keelah

How exactly would he have seen Chaunce's war chest? the spy op failed.

This right there... lol... from what ive seen THIS RIGHT THERE, proves this wasnt your first spy attack :)

Thank you.

Edited by Keres