Looking for a Custom Flag Software

Lord Balian

Hello all,

I am looking for a free or cheap online software program that will allow me to create my ouw nation flag.  I would like ot have a flag that has a 'wavy' background in that it appears like you can see the cloth of the flag, if that makes sense.  Does anyone have any ideas of such a program?  Any help would be great! 

Thank you!

Lord Balian

Hello all,

I am looking for a free or cheap online software program that will allow me to create my ouw nation flag.  I would like ot have a flag that has a 'wavy' background in that it appears like you can see the cloth of the flag, if that makes sense.  Does anyone have any ideas of such a program?  Any help would be great! 

Thank you!

Lord Balian

TBH, IDK. There is GIMP (what I use), which is free, but it's nearly as complex as Photoshop, so unless you know what you're doing you may not have much success. Though I won't deter you from trying it. 

Other than that, I can think of another, very simple way of adding the "wavey" effect to a flag. Unfortunately that would require me breaking the forum and game rules and is also basically impossible for reasons I'm not going into because I've said enough already. 

If all else fails and GIMP doesn't work out for you, send me a PM. I always enjoy making flags and if it's not a total nightmare to work with, or I think it's cool, I'll gladly do it for free.