Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SirWilliam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What victory looks like: Your top nation is 5600NS and falling.

My nation has remained steady for months, but if you're ready to accept peace without trying to get an extra nuke in first; we can end this.

Edit: Otherwise I'm fine with fighting out current wars until expiration if that is your preference. Edited by Methrage

My nation has remained steady for months, but if you're ready to accept peace without trying to get an extra nuke in first; we can end this.

Edit: Otherwise I'm fine with fighting out current wars until expiration if that is your preference.

Says the one who offered me peace, cancelled to ground attack me twice, and then offer peace again. Each time you whine, you'll get one more nuke.

Says the one who offered me peace, cancelled to ground attack me twice, and then offer peace again. Each time you whine, you'll get one more nuke.

You nuked me after this supposed offer of peace from SW with full ground attacks and no peace offers, so we can fight this war until expiration if you want. It will be more fun that way. Unconditional peace I would assume means current wars can run their course. Edited by Methrage

K, so no new declarations & current wars run their course. Sounds good to me.

This isn't a negotiation. We have graciously and unilaterally given you peace, seeing that your are utterly wrecked, and that there is no point to continue nuking a 4k NS nation... What you do with said peace is up to you.

But by all means, keep it up.

This isn't a negotiation. We have graciously and unilaterally given you peace, seeing that your are utterly wrecked, and that there is no point to continue nuking a 4k NS nation... What you do with said peace is up to you.

No point...other than old Jack's hard on.

Jack and Isaac have peace offers open to them they can accept until update without further attack. Neither has shown indication they want to end our wars early, so I'll fight them for the remainder if they don't want to end the wars early. Which they have the opportunity to take.

Edit: Otherwise I'm fine with fighting out current wars until expiration if that is your preference.

Steady only because there are enough schmucks left out there who felt sorry for you that they sent you enough money so that you managed to tread water.  Hopefully now they will wise up.