Thank you. Thank you all very much.

SirWilliam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to self, ignore all posts from Denkimon. Also I think this thread has run its course, so I'm done posting in here.PERIOD!

Haha, that will be a miracle to say the least.... :popcorn: Meth is making campaign promises... :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

I don't think rehashing old arguments is conductive to peace. Me and you weren't always enemies, we don't need to be enemies in the future.

You really need to stop smoking or doing whatever you are doing seriously. The chain of events here is quite simple and easily found. How you have any facet of arguing this is beyond me. But then I don't know how your brain works. You need to look at the bigger facts instead of just palm it off and offer petty excuses.

This is them letting you go not the other way round. It's your avenue to peace which you've always claimed to want. All you have to do is stop requesting that they do everything and you take the responsibility to get your members sending peace. While making sure they don't cock this peace attempt up further.

You really need to stop smoking or doing whatever you are doing seriously. The chain of events here is quite simple and easily found. How you have any facet of arguing this is beyond me. But then I don't know how your brain works. You need to look at the bigger facts instead of just palm it off and offer petty excuses.

This is them letting you go not the other way round. It's your avenue to peace which you've always claimed to want. All you have to do is stop requesting that they do everything and you take the responsibility to get your members sending peace. While making sure they don't &#$@ this peace attempt up further.

Kinda hard to be a martyr if no one is "oppressing" you. I think the 30-day refund policy on his cross expired a couple weeks ago so he's just trying to get his moneys worth.

I'm just stating common sense. If your side doesn't want to face further attacks, don't launch further attacks against us. If you guys have no interest in peace, that's up to you guys.We weren't the ones to make a new topic regarding this war and I'm not even sure the point of your post. Many on our side are bored as well and aren't scared of you guys. Does that even need stating?

Plz stop talking, i have a headache

So is the Revolution over? o_O Are the Insurgents celebrating on Twitter on their guvmint fones deep in the mountains under a rock? Did Kushsphere finally defeat Methsphere? How long before the Menace of Meth in our hoods, and the horrors of Animalz running wild through our streets again like rabid genetically modified saber-toothed Squirrels terrorizing infants and our livestock? Beware the Libertarian hordes... :frantic:  

So is the Revolution over? o_O Are the Insurgents celebrating on Twitter on their guvmint fones deep in the mountains under a rock? Did Kushsphere finally defeat Methsphere? How long before the Menace of Meth in our hoods, and the horrors of Animalz running wild through our streets again like rabid genetically modified saber-toothed Squirrels terrorizing infants and our livestock? Beware the Libertarian hordes... :frantic:  

The truth is that men are tired of liberty. hist101.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

ALL HAIL KASHMIR!

I heartily agree with the sentiments of this statement.  Kashmir, as an AA, is proof that old feelings can change.  I don't even know why I didn't like them, years ago, but I would now shed my every infra, tech, and dollar for them, not to mention that I would willing send my unarmed soldiers on continuous suicide charges in Kashmir's defense.

o/allies.

That said, a hearty hail to all who drove Methrage from this discussion!

edit:  gnilleps is hard

Edited by smurthwaite