Judas Iscariot, out yourself...

Dajobo

It's time to work through some chains so people can lie and deny. It will give us amusement later.

The worst kept secret on Bob right now is that MI6 are to be rolled. Let's look at the chains and ramifications though and we can play "spot the traitor".
When it's over, we can come back to this thread and see who nailed it.

First I'll make some basic assumptions.
Given the rumours of a hit on MI6 have been around and loud for a while now, it's safe to say savvy alliances like TPF, ODN and STA are aware of them.
TPF aren't an alliance to ignore treaties and their recent history shows they will enter on a losing side to honour them. Therefore we can assume TFP help MI6.
STA have been close to TPF for sometime now and IMO share a mentality that their word and their allies mean everything to them. Despite non-chaining clauses and irrespective of what relation does or does not exist between STA and MI6, if TPF are being pounded STA will help them.

So far this is just common sense, but now we get to the interesting bit.

ODN are MDP allies to STA and it's ODN's own allies who are likely to be doing the attacking. This raises a few question and is where we get to play guessing games.
Have ODN already signed off on this and will play the "non-chaining" card to leave STA in the lurch? IRON and Valhalla both have done this in recent wars and proven it is repercussion free.
Have ODN been great allies and is this very issue the reason it hasn't happened yet?
Is ODN being sold out by their own allies and told this isn't happening?
If this happened and ODN honoured their treaty with STA, would CnG still be an MADP bloc or would that be ignored?
Will we see the return of the Optional jokes?

Am I totally wrong in the first place? The best part of being retired is being out of the loop and able to speculate again :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have ODN already signed off on this and will play the "non-chaining" card to leave STA in the lurch? IRON and Valhalla both have done this in recent wars and proven it is repercussion free.

I don't necessarily disagree with the rest, but I do have to disagree with this. Even if they havent been physically hit for it at this point, Valhalla, at least, I am sure have felt FA consequences for having been seen to act that way and I would suspect that this might have happened already if someone was not very worried about taking the same sort of hit here.

I wouldn't trust the topic of anyone  that doesn't have the brains or the bails to vote for Grub.

I voted for Grub 2 days ago...

(9/22/2015 1:35:16 AM) Lord Hitchcock voted for AlmightyGrub of Union of Grub in the Blue team senate election.

he will save Planet Bob

I wouldn't trust the topic of anyone  that doesn't have the brains or the balls to vote for Grub.

That was lucky!

(9/24/2015 4:54:18 PM) Dajobo voted for AlmightyGrub of Union of Grub in the Blue team senate election. Utilizing Political Lobbyists, Dajobo allowed AlmightyGrub to receive 2 votes instead of the usual 1 vote.

War sounds fun.

Maybe plan one that's not a curbstomp so we can actually have a real war then.

Who wants to explain: Why MI6? I know, ironic coming from me. But from all accounts MI6 is a given target; don't hear much of why. 

It's either roll an easy target, or the hegemony turns on itself, which do you think is more appealing to keep dem upper tier nations?

Edited by Mogar

Please ODN, don't betray MI6?

Deer Lorde we're sick of waiting around.  All we've had to entertain us is people like Petro occasionally launching spy attacks!

If you are sick of waiting around, why are you kowtowing to Sengoku and letting them get away with a spy attack? Are you not simply just being hypocritical? Something tells me MI6 need a real leader, someone like Franz Ferdinand who would more than willing to kick the shit out of the people spying as well ask getting MI6 some actual treaties rather than being overly cautious like a push-bike on a motorway!

I think you have to join first Franz

Now if I did that, what it would merely mean is that I would be sitting around on pending for a good deal and then ejected onto NONE because the current leader is plastic and not really understanding of the ethos of what MI6 is about. He who runs before he can walk is going to end up falling into a bottomless chasm (or end up at the New Polar Order). Both are not really desirable outcomes but what is would be Franz Ferdinand leading MI6 and giving the alliance some sort of prestige and actual legitimacy.

It would probably be a shoe-in for Oculus as well, because I am actually ambitious and willing to take a risk.

Maybe plan one that's not a curbstomp so we can actually have a real war then.

It's either roll an easy target, or the hegemony turns on itself, which do you think is more appealing to keep dem upper tier nations?

Curb stomps do suck. Maybe we should start a thread for bets on when Oculus will turn on itself. 

Curb stomps do suck. Maybe we should start a thread for bets on when Oculus will turn on itself.

Probably around the time when I end up having to step down as the leader of the free people of L252beck and go on the talk show circuit in order to generate enough funds to wipe out my enemies within this world.

Mogar, I believe they will as I believe they will enjoy that taste far more than that of pure hubris.

That's next Bilrow but first it has a purpose to serve so can we stick to gambling on who the traitor will be?

The traitor will be the New Polar Order for not saving MI6 in their time of need and leaving it the wilderness to end up being put out of its misery. Truly the only way you can remedy this is to publicly sign a treaty in order to make any treacherous individuals to think twice of backstabbing the superhero team of Missile Implausible 6 and Pingu the Penguin.