Hibernation Insect?

Dcrews

So I logged in today coming out of hibernation and my nation had 82 days of bills stacked. 

• Include the wherewhen, and how you encountered the bug. Provide links or screen shots when necessary.

Where- My nation. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=504308

When- Today, when I logged on. 

How- I have no clue

• I don't know if that's supposed to be a thing, but if it is. Then I'll prolly end up deleting and not bothering to make a new one. If not, some help would be appreciated. 
  •  

If you didn't pay bills for 82 days before entering hibernation mode, you're pretty much stuck. Try dumping infra and getting some aid. Get some trades before collecting.

Bills continue to accumulate while your nation is inactive.

If I remember the suggestion box topic correctly, this was not the intent; they were supposed to stop accumulating when you were inactive.

I was always under the impression that it was your total days of bills up until inactivity which was then capped and your collection days reset to zero when you come back.

This is correct. Dcrews didn't pay bills for 82 days before going inactive. While he was inactive the counter stopped.