An Announcement From the GOON ORDER OF NEUTRAL SHOVING

r00tn00b

6L844kC.png

The GOON ORDER OF NEUTRAL SHOVING hereby declares its revival and as it's first act the GOON ORDER OF NEUTRAL SHOVING would like to give the utmost respect and thanks to the members of Umbrella, who have not only taken GOONunder their wing and helped us go from tiny man children to larger slightly more obese man children, letting us suckle on the tit that is Umbrella's sweet DONG. Over the years GOONhave taken DONG after DONG from Umbrella and with each DONG another GOONspread open (their arms) and took that DONG into it, and we were happy and content. To properly thank Umbrella for this the GOON ORDER OF NEUTRAL SHOVING declares war on Umbrella.

KlNZIc7.gif

pAyCVGc.png

baby's first curse words, how cute! Sit down son, before you get hurt

Please. Everyone knows that cursing is in my vocabulary by now. Get used to it, pansy.

And I'm terrified. I'm actually shaking so hard that I may just type a typo. Oh god!

Please. Everyone knows that cursing is in my vocabulary by now. Get used to it, pansy.

And I'm terrified. I'm actually shaking so hard that I may just type a typo. Oh god!

Awww you are sooooo cute, puffing up like you can hang with the big boys. Please go back to your sandbox and play pretend like a good little boy. 

Awww you are sooooo cute, puffing up like you can hang with the big boys. Please go back to your sandbox and play pretend like a good little boy. 

Oh good for you. I mean really, good for you, for being out of range. I've fought much tougher targets than you. Just drop that infra and we can have a blast. I promise I'm broke.

In any case, good luck to you and your allies if this is even real. Wasn;t expecting this to turn into a bitchfest, but WTH? I'm game.