I don't think its worth respecting them attacking when Limitless Nexus had already taken heavy losses fighting DS, III%, PPO, & SRA (along with all the nations ghosting them) for several months; and then calling in yet another ally for backup. There are individuals in Kashmir I respect, whether I'm able to have any respect for the alliance again will depend on how this ends. They still have myself and an ally sanctioned on yellow without good reason. If I wanted to stoop to their level, they have several nations doing continuous tech deals with nations on Brown. However I don't think its worth lowering myself to their level regarding the sanctions, even if using sanctions on nations attacking us from their AA would be a justified response to them using theirs as a war tool against us.

You are conveying a false narrative, again. So one has to conclude you either dont know what you are talking about, you are stupid, or you are attempting to change the facts to suit your end. I get that repeating something over and over allows those with a lesser attention span and intellect to just accept it as a truth. 

No one was called in for you Methrage, people were held back, and then the desire to hit you personally was so strong there was an overwhelming sense of "screw it, who cares". Sadly for you, youre choice to espouse nonsense constantly has landed you with a rather large bulls eye on your back. That's how it is, and as I advised you before 3 months from now 6 months from now, 9 months from now the line is going to be there no matter what the circumstances are. Sadly, you are the closet thing we have to a villain in this game which shows you just how far we have fallen collectively. Short of deleting and going elsewhere you will constantly be targeted. 

So when you say "they called people in" that simply isnt true. A call isnt needed anymore, you are easy not to like and even easier for groups of people to want to hit. Its the collective of your body of work of the last few years that created these circumstance and no amount of silly, antiquated tap dancing around some old school alliance war principals are going to get you out of it. 

You've worn out your welcome, that's just how it is. 

Edited by Thorgrum

You are conveying a false narrative, again. So one has to conclude you either dont know what you are talking about, you are stupid, or you are attempting to change the facts to suit your end. I get that repeating something over and over allows those with a lesser attention span and intellect to just accept it as a truth. 

No one was called in for you Methrage, people were held back, and then the desire to hit you personally was so strong there was an overwhelming sense of "screw it, who cares". Sadly for you, youre choice to espouse nonsense constantly has landed you with a rather large bulls eye on your back. That's how it is, and as I advised you before 3 months from now 6 months from now, 9 months from now the line is going to be there no matter what the circumstances are. Sadly, you are the closet thing we have to a villain in this game which shows you just how far we have fallen collectively. Short of deleting and going elsewhere you will constantly be targeted. 

So when you say "they called people in" that simply isnt true. A call isnt needed anymore, you are easy not to like and even easier for groups of people to want to hit. Its the collective of your body of work of the last few years that created these circumstance and no amount of silly, antiquated tap dancing around some old school alliance war principals are going to get you out of it. 

You've worn out your welcome, that's just how it is.

Compared to the time between me leaving NSO & now, my support base has never been bigger. So compared to my height of power, when I was King of FCC & part of The Citadel; I still have work to do. However with the FCC I inherited an alliance founded by others, with differences in opinion with one of the founders reaching a high enough point eventually I resigned. Also with the fall of NPO, I didn't have a clear vision for the alliance.

However what I'm building now I'm doing from the ground up. My influence has grown & I can continue to hold back the alliances focusing on Limitless Nexus currently for as long as needed. Defeating Kashmir isn't the objective, more alliances would need to be brought in our side to accomplish that most likely. However Kashmir is just acting as support in this war. Edited by Methrage

Compared to the time between me leaving NSO & now, my support base has never been bigger. So compared to my height of power, when I was King of FCC & part of The Citadel; I still have work to do. However with the FCC I inherited an alliance founded by others, with differences in opinion with one of the founders reaching a high enough point eventually I resigned. Also with the fall of NPO, I didn't have a clear vision for the alliance.

However what I'm building now I'm doing from the ground up. My influence has grown & I can continue to hold back the alliances focusing on Limitless Nexus currently for as long as needed. Defeating Kashmir isn't the objective, more alliances would need to be brought in our side to accomplish that most likely. However Kashmir is just acting as support in this war.

However what I'm building now I'm doing from the ground up. My influence has grown & I can continue to hold back the alliances focusing on Limitless Nexus currently for as long as needed. Defeating Kashmir isn't the objective, more alliances would need to be brought in our side to accomplish that most likely. However Kashmir is just acting as support in this war.

Good luck methrage, Im not going to insult or berate you with the standard "youre a moron" or "you dont get it" meme's. 

If you are playing on your terms, you've won. Cheers. 

Edited by Thorgrum

At this point I'd almost be willing to push internally for GATO to roll you. So far, you've yet to really bother us directly. 

Hmm I'm sure they haven't and I really can't think of a few times when that's been the case.