anonanarchylimitlessbigger_zpszrrqxco2.j

Official Limitless Nexus Announcement

Greetings from Limitless Nexus, I come before you today to announce some updates regarding Limitless Nexus. We have a new official flag & I would like to announce an update regarding the current state of affairs of Limitless Nexus.

In March we successfully ran for the Brown Senate & won a Seat. This seat we had to earn through hard work & by defending it with military force. When III% tried sanctioning me & declared war on me in order to try pushing me off the Color; it only back fired on them.

Today marks the 3 month anniversary since III% tried pushing us off Brown with military force with their Declaration of War & Sanctions, with them officially declaring on us on 6/1/2015.

Even after we agreed on peace with III%, we've been at war with various other alliances trying to defeat us by jumping in late & choosing to continue their wars against us; while bringing in more allies; who we've been successfully fighting off over the last 4 Months. Since then we have been attacked by SRA, PPO, Kashmir, NSO, TCA & various other alliances who wanted to see us defeated, but we have have prevailed. We will not be defeated & we will not surrender. Victory is the only path forward for us!

SRA is no more, III% are no longer on Brown & despite Kashmir calling in more allies to try defeating us; they have had no success in defeating us. Kashmir wanted us to apologize & surrender to III% for getting attacked by them without just cause; which was a war we were not losing & Kashmir had no business sticking their nose in. However even Kashmir & NSO have been unable to make us back down. Dreamweaver, the initial aggressor from SRA has been ZI for a while now & Smurth as well; we only see victory moving forward.

Limitless Nexus was formed during war & we have never been defeated. On June 8th, The Libertarian Party of Cybernations was officially founded & remained a stable force on the Brown Sphere, promoting Liberty & Anti-Sanction Policies.

All LPC Founding Signatories are considered honorary Limitless Nexus Members as well, we are a family. With bonds which tie us closer than any defensive treaty can.

As far as Limitless Nexus Government Positions are concerned,

Sovereign of Limitless Nexus,

Methrage

Five Star Generals of Limitless Nexus,

Sonadow32, Nicholai & Kaznawim

Currently we are at war with Stripes, NSO & Kashmir. We are willing to offer unilateral white peace to PPO & TCA, as long as they don't launch any new wars on Limitless Nexus or our allies; we will not attack them. Our war is not with you as long as you do not seek to be our enemy.

Those who join us can expect many more military victories to come & change the landscape of this world for the better. Our network of allies & supporters are expanding & we will never be defeated.

Current LPC Approved Anti-Sanction Senate Candidates on the Brown Sphere include,

Libertarian Empire

Confederatio Aesir

Defenderland

We hope more candidates will agree to our Anti-Sanction Platform to make the Brown Sphere Free of Frivolous Sanctions. Those who support Liberty & Oppose Sanctions, come to Brown & Support Candidates which will defend the Liberty of all member nations! All who support our cause are welcome on Brown & will be protected from Sanctions. Also we recently pushed through a proposal giving Brown Nations an extra aid slot, making the Brown Sphere a more desirable place to be than ever before!

Edited by Methrage

Dude you are truly delusional but your tea party libertarian rhetoric, mixed with God is with us mentality is appealing to me....But your slanderous comments about me in past while forgiven prevents me for ever joining or supporting any cause you may partake in...You should suck up to NpO like LH did and get you some back up...they might even let you be their new delusional OWF propagandist.... :v: 

Actually, he is Cns equivalent of a Class A Enema

I would say the same of you, if you ever did anything of note. I don't think you would count as a Class A anything. :P

The fact of situation some nations are choosing to stay in the lower tier to keep fighting me over & over again. If they want to keep fighting me; then I will keep fighting them. I guess they have nothing better to do & they must be enjoying it to keep fighting me round after round. When they want to stop having this dance, I'm not keeping any of them at war longer than they choose to be. I'm just not a quitter; when more nations seem to crave my attention.

I even offered TSO & VV white peace (Along with the rest of TCA), despite them being the continuous aggressors against us. They've chosen to keep attacking. I've also offered peace to NSO, Stripes & Kashmir at various points, despite them being the continuous aggressors against us; both as a coalition & individually. They've all refused since they want to keep the war going.

Edited by Methrage

I would say the same of you, if you ever did anything of note. I don't think you would count as a Class A anything. :P

The fact of situation some nations are choosing to stay in the lower tier to keep fighting me over & over again. If they want to keep fighting me; then I will keep fighting them. I guess they have nothing better to do & they must be enjoying it to keep fighting me round after round. When they want to stop having this dance, I'm not keeping any of them at war longer than they choose to be. I'm just not a quitter; when more nations seem to crave my attention.

I even offered TSO & VV white peace (Along with the rest of TCA), despite them being the continuous aggressors against us. They've chosen to keep attacking. I've also offered peace to NSO, Stripes & Kashmir at various points, despite them being the continuous aggressors against us; both as a coalition & individually. They've all refused since they want to keep the war going.

Obviously you have failed to realize this is in fact your last dance unless you surrender....You will be kept at war until you and all your backers are broke and zeroed out...just my opinion based on the progress and continuation of the war... :frantic:

Why r u and PPO at war?

PPO was attacking us & Confederatio Aesir early on, in support of SRA's war against us. Limitless Nexus never declared on them, but Devil Land declared on me at least twice. Although I'm willing to leave those wars as water under the bridge & don't really consider ourselves at war with them unless they attack further. They never did an official DoW, but we'll just consider our conflict with them over unless they attack again. Although they're not in the NS range to hit us right now either way.

Obviously you have failed to realize this is in fact your last dance unless you surrender....You will be kept at war until you and all your backers are broke and zeroed out...just my opinion based on the progress and continuation of the war... :frantic:

These wars were launched against us as our alliance was already knocked into the lower tier, since the alliances mainly hitting us at this point decided to attack after our lower tier had already been nuked heavily by DS & I had been under attack from various alliances for over a month. So we're just fighting off our invaders at this point & aren't in such a rush to rebuild we see a need to surrender when we feel these alliances had no justification for attacking. If we had aggressively attacked these alliances without just cause, then I would maybe be more willing to hand them a victory. However I feel we are fully justified in defending ourselves against wars declared with zero CB. I remember back when I broke into the top 50 casualties it was a bit of a landmark. Now I'm in the top 44, so soon I might be breaking the top 40 & I guess I'll see how high this war boosts me in the rankings before its over.

However if it takes 5+ alliances many months to beat an alliance much smaller after hitting them right after they had been in several very damaging wars, I don't see why they consider that a 'victory' worth pursuing to such lengths. I think them just agreeing on peace would make more sense. Anyone can hit an alliance when they're already down and try claiming it as a victory, but few are willing to stand up against alliances who choose to hit them when when they're down. I'd rather get back up and hit them back until they back off.

o/ Limitless Destruction upon our invaders

I think you know how it works with us. These nations in our alliance who have been ZIed repeatedly with nukes aren't telling me they want us to surrender, they want me to hit the people back who keep attacking them. They want justice rather than surrender.

Edited by Methrage

STOP REPLYING TO HIM

Don't open my threads if you don't want to read them. If you would stop posting in them, that would be great as well. Also you seem mad with the all caps & trying to issue orders to people, lol.

Edited by Methrage

However if it takes 5+ alliances many months to beat an alliance much smaller after hitting them right after they had been in several very damaging wars, I don't see why they consider that a 'victory' worth pursuing to such lengths. I think them just agreeing on peace would make more sense. Anyone can hit an alliance when they're already down and try claiming it as a victory, but few are willing to stand up against alliances who choose to hit them when when they're down. I'd rather get back up and hit them back until they back off..

One result of this conflict that really isn't talked about is the fact that, in my opinion, it has made Kashmir (as an example) a much tougher alliance than before the war began. I used to refer to them as "lolshmir" for giggles, but I was impressed fighting Jack Layton during the July Revolution, and much of Kashmir's lower tier is the model of Producerist militarism.

In other words, dealing with your group for an extended period of time has given Kashmir more extensive experience in maintaining a permanent war economy, without crippling the majority of their growth. I believe this energized war economy would give it a major advantage were it to transfer to a coalition war setting, compared to other alliances of its size and caliber.

So while Kashmir may not be able to defeat you according to your definition of defeat, you can't defeat them either, or else they wouldn't press for a surrender.

One result of this conflict that really isn't talked about is the fact that, in my opinion, it has made Kashmir (as an example) a much tougher alliance than before the war began. I used to refer to them as "lolshmir" for giggles, but I was impressed fighting Jack Layton during the July Revolution, and much of Kashmir's lower tier is the model of Producerist militarism.

In other words, dealing with your group for an extended period of time has given Kashmir more extensive experience in maintaining a permanent war economy, without crippling the majority of their growth. I believe this energized war economy would give it a major advantage were it to transfer to a coalition war setting, compared to other alliances of its size and caliber.

So while Kashmir may not be able to defeat you according to your definition of defeat, you can't defeat them either, or else they wouldn't press for a surrender.

If you look at the actual wars declared on me by Kashmir, in only 3  have they edged me out in damage. Van Saar outdamaged me since I was dealing with a huge down declare by Devil Land at the time and was focused almost entirely on him throughout the war. NEPAL out-damaged me in his first war since he nuked me daily & I don't think I nuked him once. Although in his second war on me you can see he took a lot more damage. Jack Layton did a little more damage, since I nuked him a lot less than he nuked me. I could only build 2 nukes a day and was fighting at least 2 nations with SDIs.

King Isaac isn't really Kashmir, so really they've declared 8 wars on me throughout this if you don't include isaac & only done more damage on me in 3 of the wars they declared on me. Considering shreejesh's damage ratio on me went down significantly the second time around, I don't think that shows the nations they do send are improving. Mostly in this war they've gotten other nations to declare for them, then every once in a while they have a nation or two declare on me. If you include the 3 wars I declared on Kashmir, the ratios are 7%/92% & two with 0%/100% in my favor.

Jack Layton of NDPstan 	              Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	11,338.95 	41% 	58% 	2015-08-27
shreejesh of NEPAL 	              Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	5,427.87 	70% 	29% 	2015-08-26
king issac of Republic of Finland     Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	9,312.51 	95% 	4% 	2015-08-16
RufusTFirefly of SaintCanard 	      Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	3,766.49 	96% 	3% 	2015-08-14
shreejesh of NEPAL 	              Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	8,523.16 	22% 	77% 	2015-08-07
king issac of Republic of Finland     Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	5,125.66 	89% 	10% 	2015-08-06
Solarchos of Van Saar Federation      Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	11,040.03 	46% 	53% 	2015-07-30
Margrave of Marchar Kingdom       Light Brigade Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	7,151.81 	82% 	17% 	2015-07-21
Kal Asharak of Ceska Republik     Light Brigade	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	15,138.81 	68% 	31% 	2015-07-20
Margrave of Marchar Kingdom 	      Kashmir 	Methrage of Libertarian Empire 	Limitless Nexus 	10,160.97 	90% 	9% 	2015-06-21

Mostly this war has shown Kashmir's ability to keep other alliances at war with me, so they can try getting a surrender in a war they bandwaggoned into really late.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/index.php/destruction?nation=164581

Edited by Methrage

The point I was making was not one of Nation Strength damage, but rather how this war has helped Kashmir to develop a permanent war economy. That's not to say you are not a good fighter, but rather, dealing with a good fighter has improved their war machine. It's something I am certainly taking notes of.

The point I was making was not one of Nation Strength damage, but rather how this war has helped Kashmir to develop a permanent war economy. That's not to say you are not a good fighter, but rather, dealing with a good fighter has improved their war machine. It's something I am certainly taking notes of.

I think that would be more true if Kashmir was dealing with me on their own, rather than rotating in other alliances to do a large portion of the fighting.

I think that would be more true if Kashmir was dealing with me on their own, rather than rotating in other alliances to do a large portion of the fighting.

If we set aside the politics, I'm sure you could afford them some grudging respect as adversaries. Cycling in and out reinforcements is a normal part of warfare, whatever their alliance affiliation.

If we set aside the politics, I'm sure you could afford them some grudging respect as adversaries. Cycling in and out reinforcements is a normal part of warfare, whatever their alliance affiliation.

I don't think its worth respecting them attacking when Limitless Nexus had already taken heavy losses fighting DS, III%, PPO, & SRA (along with all the nations ghosting them) for several months; and then calling in yet another ally for backup. There are individuals in Kashmir I respect, whether I'm able to have any respect for the alliance again will depend on how this ends. They still have myself and an ally sanctioned on yellow without good reason. If I wanted to stoop to their level, they have several nations doing continuous tech deals with nations on Brown. However I don't think its worth lowering myself to their level regarding the sanctions, even if using sanctions on nations attacking us from their AA would be a justified response to them using theirs as a war tool against us.

Edited by Methrage