TDO Rides to War

As has been pointed out, we are clearly having issues. Do not try to paint this as you rolling us when it's not.

Everybody point-and-laugh at Cazaric... Ha ha ha

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Ningkeptune    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 9/2/2015 11:48:12 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

------

Suffice to say I'll be returning the favor in kind.

Rather a mockery being made of TDO's usual holier than thou stance.

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

------

I returned the por favor

9/3/2015 12:16:19 AM

team_Black.gif

The Mitten 
Ruler: The Mitten 
Roman Empire

team_Black.gif

Domination 
Ruler: Cazaric 
The Dark Order
Incite Government Propaganda

Success, Not Caught 
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Domination. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Everybody point-and-laugh at Cazaric... Ha ha ha

Haha, poor Caz. 

I'll bring one of them inflatable swimming pools over. We can catch the tears in that.

If you let me swim in it afterwards you have a deal. I'll even bring onions. 

cryingasianman.gif

Groveceder used blockade against me. Tryna play dirty eh?

To my knowledge blockades have been considered acceptable as they are easy enough to remove without much of a negative consequence - in a similar way a nuke is. While I personally am not a big fan of using them it's been generally acknowledged that I have a different viewpoint than most of TE lol

------

If you ever find out who that is please let me know (perhaps via timing of attacks or something like that). I'll pass it onto the senior gov as I know this was not something anyone wished to use unless we were targeted first (note I have no idea if we were targeted by someone before this or anything). 

Disclaimer: Not senior gov, personal opinion blah blah blah. I can't keep my mouth shut sometimes :p

Anyway, o/ everyone and lets continue to enjoy the growing GRL :D

For the record I like this war, hell I was trying to organizing an offensive war against you guys. Best of luck it should be a fun one.

That said, OP has a long standing policy regarding war. We use every available game mechanic and expect no quarter nor will we give it. We appreciate your off of no economy spy ops but will not handcup our members. All spy ops are fair game.

Groveceder used blockade against me. Tryna play dirty eh?

You must have missed Paul's post on page 1 of this thread. (see above)

Though I am not real sure how not doing "dirty" spy ops handicaps your alliance members.

We are not going to tie our guys hands on doing any spy ops on you guys knowing that you are going to more than likely do them to us.

Even though the naval blockade is not a spy op, we usually refrain from doing them whenever possible.

But again looking at Paul's post I am guessing you guys will be using them as well.

Naval xp is just to damn hard to get is all.

Edited by Fiji

To: Kaboom101 From: Pietro Date: 9/2/2015 10:25:26 PM

Subject: Naval Blockade
Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 6.32%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 6.32%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Awe how cute, after eating nuke 3 at this point this round and being down declared. Man I can't wait till i get an even battlefield around here. Just have to wait till a few more of your nations disappear :)

TDO has so much honor, respect, and dignity. Said nobody ever

Edited by yung flow

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 6.32%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 6.32%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Awe how cute, after eating nuke 3 at this point this round and being down declared. Man I can't wait till i get an even battlefield around here. Just have to wait till a few more of your nations disappear :)

You were at 11k, you had one opponent at 2k lower than you, and one opponent 3k above you. The idea was that it would balance out. I thought you would have been disappointed if we didn't give you some good opponents :)

We've made our points about blockades earlier - and after constantly provoking us and going on about how you're so much better at building and war and everything else did you really expect us to just take it easy on you? If the war was the other way around it would (and has) been a perfectly acceptable strategy to use. Every war I've ever been in where I didn't have a navy advantage I was blockaded by others. Please don't pretend it is magically something that no one else uses just because it suits you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6PbBVTRTl8

This just in:

The Ethics of TDO are flushing through the pipes and they are down a bunch of trade partners and war slots are all-of-a-sudden open for Team Planet Steve...

They are now ranked #2 in 24hrs of war against the mighty Roman Empire, Order Paradoxia, War Doves, Misfits Power House!

I just want to address this myself as no one else seems to really be doing so. If there were indeed multis going on then I am happy this action has been taken, it is only fair for all of us who work hard to build our nations within the realms provided to us. However to assume that the rest of us were complicit in such actions is low - if nothing else we all have a common passion for the game and I would like to think most of us want to see it succeed. Cheating, whether in the form of multis, password sharing, scripts, whatever, is not good for a game like this, and I applaud any actions taken to minimise its impacts on the game.

Yet, from personal experience enforcing and policing such regulations on an extremely large online game, it is possible for false positives to occur, and for innocent parties to be swept up in such cases. In these times there are online 2 parties which know what is going on: Admin / Staff who have access to what I imagine is considerable data in order to link up these circumstances, and the banned / deleted people who were the ones punished for something. Everything else is frankly speculation and often defamation and is not worthy of discussion on these forums. 

Let us stick to insulting each other within the moral values through which we justify our pixel wars of hatred and stick to what we know aye? 

You must have missed Paul's post on page 1 of this thread. (see above)

Though I am not real sure how not doing "dirty" spy ops handicaps your alliance members.

We are not going to tie our guys hands on doing any spy ops on you guys knowing that you are going to more than likely do them to us.

Even though the naval blockade is not a spy op, we usually refrain from doing them whenever possible.

But again looking at Paul's post I am guessing you guys will be using them as well.

Naval xp is just to damn hard to get is all.

Good war so far, thanks.

As to how such operations handicap members... it has just been a policy we have had since we had a war with TPC a long time ago and learned not to limit ourselves. Also, economic attacks are more a strategic long term type of op and as such help to prevent enemies from growing beyond our future reach should we deem it necessary to hit back later. 

I just want to address this myself as no one else seems to really be doing so. If there were indeed multis going on then I am happy this action has been taken, it is only fair for all of us who work hard to build our nations within the realms provided to us. However to assume that the rest of us were complicit in such actions is low - if nothing else we all have a common passion for the game and I would like to think most of us want to see it succeed. Cheating, whether in the form of multis, password sharing, scripts, whatever, is not good for a game like this, and I applaud any actions taken to minimise its impacts on the game.

Yet, from personal experience enforcing and policing such regulations on an extremely large online game, it is possible for false positives to occur, and for innocent parties to be swept up in such cases. In these times there are online 2 parties which know what is going on: Admin / Staff who have access to what I imagine is considerable data in order to link up these circumstances, and the banned / deleted people who were the ones punished for something. Everything else is frankly speculation and often defamation and is not worthy of discussion on these forums. 

Let us stick to insulting each other within the moral values through which we justify our pixel wars of hatred and stick to what we know aye? 

. You are in the wrong alliance to be saying that my friend

. You are in the wrong alliance to be saying that my friend

I seem to recall that you had DT in your AA :) Who was also deleted for multis. So go figure. Yet I don't assume Misfits / you are also cheaters -  just because one member of an AA does something, does not mean the rest of the AA are culpable for it.

Likewise, I am allowed my opinion on such manners regardless of what AAs I am in. I have been in both tA and TDO now and have seen rather clearly the way people view us on here, yet have constantly stayed firm both on here, and through my actions in game, on my morals and opinions. People who have dealt with me and spoken to me know this and know I stand by what I say and do.

tl;dr I'm in the AA I'm in and am still saying it. Deal  :awesome:

Edited by Ezeriel

To: Kaboom101 From: Unknown Sender Date: 9/4/2015 12:17:10 PM

Yep.....keep it coming

Should probably leave this here.

Coalition_stats.png

I'll also note that we will not use economic spy ops as a first strike. If we identify any such attacks on us, we will use them on every member of the alliance that that player belongs to.

Did you forget to tell all your guys? worthless scums

Declares on 3 nations significantly smaller than him with no nukes or protection against them and nukes each repeatedly, does naval blockades every day, then after I'm unable to log in for a few days [including missing the last 2 days of combat] he accuses me of war slot filling then does this
zdBrEoB.png
that's a govt propaganda attack btw

it's too bad i can't buy my next wonder until after the war expires

Edited by Overlord Wes