We're watching you

Letum

Lack of an ideological foundation will do it in. When it happens I will explain in an essay.

Junka, your ego is causing you to ignore your otherwise reasonable political common sense.  Get control of it now. If you want to write essays,  I suggest you follow Dajobo's lead and retire from your position in government first.  This is 2015 and not 2006.  SNX has other leadership at this point who could replace you.

3. There is an ideology: It's called "Anti-Junkaism" and its going to fuel us until you are no longer here, so if you want to defeat us you're going to have to go away forever.

This is a good point.  In fact, I've made a similar point to Junka in private recently.

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here i was under the impregnation of that the ideology was: "Yes CN is dead, WE killed it!" Oh, well time to lurk away now.

That's just par for the course on Planet Bob as a criticism when you're the hegemony.  Take it as a compliment.   

Lack of an ideological foundation will do it in. When it happens I will explain in an essay.

Of course there is an ideological foundation. It's called "bourgeoisie bourgeoisie bourgeoisie" and it's a very solid culture, rooted in proletarian tears and the blood of Bobs greatest heros, like Eddard. 

Edited by Fox Fire

This is 2015 and not 2006.

A very ironic statement, given the announcement in the OP.

This conversation has gone on for a month yet only has 17 pages and most of it is Junka-talk.

Where is the cane-waving of yesteryear...

As much as I would love to join the rest of Planet Bob on its trip back to December of 2006,

• 2 weeks later...