Alliances Apply to ME

Homicidal Hobo

All your fake promises, saying the same things to me as other alliances, and your not caring results me into making this post to find the best alliance for ME.

Alliances, you may put in your application. Mr Hobo of Hoboland will decide the fate of his country as to what alllies he chooses.

Here are the requirements:

1. Must be Skype-Active.

2. Must be a little crazy.

3. Must have at least 1 active pothead.

4. Must be able to Finicially, Militarilly, and Emotionally Aid me. (Please give examples)

5. Size does not matter, as long as you know what to do with it.

Why would you want to have Homicial Hobos running around in your alliance?

1. Mr. Hobo is very active (at least once a day)

2. Mr. Hobo wants to help out anyway he can.

3. Mr. Hobo is clever.

4. Mr. Hobo is funny.

5. Mr. Hobo is wise.

Alliances, you may apply. Good luck. Happy shopping.

1. I think we have people on Skype. IRC is more of a thing around here.

2. :frantic:

3. That is I.

4. We have a great tech selling program (among other programs), one of the best militaries and we have shiny medals to help you feel appreciated. :v:

5. Size matters.

See sig for details.

1. I think we have people on Skype. IRC is more of a thing around here.

2. :frantic:

3. That is I.

4. We have a great tech selling program (among other programs), one of the best militaries and we have shiny medals to help you feel appreciated. :v:

5. Size matters.

See sig for details.

IRC is 200 years old wake up. It is 2015. Gays are allowed to vote now. IRC is from the civil war era.

POT!
I apppreciate size.

We have you on all but Skype.

Most members are pot-heads or in training to be a little crazy through a series of silly art deco propaganda.

We always aid those that are most active on IRC and the forums. If you are active, you will get just about anything you want as long as you use it properly as lined out in our economic guides and whatnot. We also give 1 on 1 training if you don't know how to play CN already.

wffhero.png

All your fake promises, saying the same things to me as other alliances, and your not caring results me into making this post to find the best alliance for ME.
Alliances, you may put in your application. Mr Hobo of Hoboland will decide the fate of his country as to what alllies he chooses.

Here are the requirements:

1. Must be Skype-Active.
2. Must be a little crazy.
3. Must have at least 1 active pothead.
4. Must be able to Finicially, Militarilly, and Emotionally Aid me. (Please give examples)
5. Size does not matter, as long as you know what to do with it.

Why would you want to have Homicial Hobos running around in your alliance?

1. Mr. Hobo is very active (at least once a day)
2. Mr. Hobo wants to help out anyway he can.
3. Mr. Hobo is clever.
4. Mr. Hobo is funny.
5. Mr. Hobo is wise.

Alliances, you may apply. Good luck. Happy shopping.

1. Skype, Steam, IRC, Facebook.. Take your pick
2. The voices tell me we're not crazy.
3. We have several.
4. Financially - We have Aid Programs, Militarily - we have members at every range, emotionally - We can help you grow some balls.
5. Size does help though, and we've got big balls (ask to see Caustic's Balls at non-grata.net)

I can confirm the aid programs at Non Grata that Stewie alluded to (kept me fighting in one war and funded my MP/SDI). They don't give them out until you've proven yourself, though.

Lord Nettles is our resident hobo, and he's already led me to Big Rock Candy Mountain. I'm no longer fond of hobos. :gag:

Doom Squad/Doom Kingdom is hyper active on Skype daily into the wee hours of morning and if you investigate our history and many crushing victories in wars you will find Doomreich fits all of your criteria with our Doomerce program and close 10 90% slot usage aiding and feeding tech to the big boys and deserving up and comers....I will consider your application if you PM as I am Harbinger of Doom and recruit for Doomreich... :war: We also have Doom Steam, Doom Twitter, wiki, etc. and send each other certifiable insane msgs on constant basis... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14