HELP: Lord Dictator Mark/ New League of Nations

Hey Guys!

You all know me, I'm Tyrion Lannister, the dwarf who got kidnapped twice and who now has a problem with this nation: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000285

Normally I don't make Topics or go public, but I'm in a situation which is pretty annoying. I just had a pretty intense war for 5 days with New Desolate Order and we're peaced out.

1 Day after war he attacked me which looks like it was on purpose. I think this is a pretty lame move, because I didn't even had the time to collect or anything yet and I don't want to start a war with New League of Nations.

I never been raided before, so I don't know how to handle this, but it would be really nice, if he will be punished without starting another war.

I hope you guys can help me and I'm sorry if this problem isn't really worth to make a topic about, but I'm new :(

Best Regards

Tyrion

KrAbZ is currently retaliating against the one nation that raided Tyrion of House Lannister.

We will not be attacking other nations of NLoN unless we are attacked by those nations.

KrAbZ do not raid, and do not wish to be raided.

We hope this indecent wont be repeated.

Edited by Dario