Verdict of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't need a warchest to kick ass and take names last war in Polar ;)

You did an admirable job fighting and never once did you give up and kept coming back for more...I heavily outnumbered you in wonders but you never once cried about it or failed to fight back even though you were heavily outgunned...o/ All Hail Junkalunka...forget ReyRey... :v:

You did an admirable job fighting and never once did you give up and kept coming back for more...I heavily outnumbered you in wonders but you never once cried about it or failed to fight back even though you were heavily outgunned...o/ All Hail Junkalunka...forget ReyRey... :v:

Highest praise is from an enemy in war comrade... Here's to being on the same side o/

ITT, Hal mocks someone for using peace mode

ITT I told Rey he needs to get his shit squared away, PM is besides the point except it's keeping him from getting pounded.  I'll admit that's sort of an obvious thing to say, but when you owe people tech and accept 45 mill from NPO for whatever "Rising Stars" is, then take a walk soon after for whatever reason, then perhaps NPO is going to be annoyed.

All hail Rey! I'd declare war on stupidity, but that's simply to much for one man to do here in CN. So...you'll have to do it alone Rey, have fun my good friend. Maybe I'll get to go a round with you  :wub:

It's rey- he shoots his mouth off- lucky for him he found the PM button before BONEs put a bounty on him.

That's an educated guess, and a very good one.

First time noticing this thread, so I guess I'll point this one out.

LH, if shooting one's mouth off was a punishable offense, you would find yourself on the receiving end of some good old-fashioned discipline far more often than you already do.

I actually received a lot of queries saying I lasted longer than people thought, considering how NPO isn't the most... personable.... alliance.

I think you didn't meet enough people then :P I find getting licked by Italia very personable ;) 

First time noticing this thread, so I guess I'll point this one out.

LH, if shooting one's mouth off was a punishable offense, you would find yourself on the receiving end of some good old-fashioned discipline far more often than you already do.

Nice one. You make middle of the road comments because you never comment with facts. And being ex mi6 it doesn't surprise me

Nice one. You make middle of the road comments because you never comment with facts. And being ex mi6 it doesn't surprise me

In MI6's defense, it is home to some of the sharpest minds in CN. Which is a shame, as the concentration of general intelligence there has left the rest of CN to be entertained by the likes of you and your band of buffoons.