The tide has turned- creation of the World Unity Treaty

Eddard

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, please look at this everyday cityscape and tell me what you see. It's vital that we help Eddard get to the bottom of this symbol business he keeps seeing.ceaf955222608e33e67958a3b5baca0ace785b75
I see advertisements for soda, cars, and a sweet watch. What do you see?

I see words, but one really stands out to me for some reason: sleep. Think thats what I'm going to do.

Since this is not an alliance announcement, moved.

NOBLE and JUST moderator, I beg your pardon but this is an alliance announcement.  We are currently in talks to form a treaty with another powerful alliance seeking to form a place in this world.  We seek to create a world free from the terror of the ruthless NPO.  This thread is our delcaration of EXISTENC and i humbly ask that it be moved to alliance ANNOUNCEMENTs.a

Alas, if only there was a Penguin willing to step up and right the Pacifican ship and save us from our terrible fate. Also, bring caek.

History will bring us to the right place eventually.

il_fullxfull_248953933.jpg

NOBLE and JUST moderator, I beg your pardon but this is an alliance announcement.  We are currently in talks to form a treaty with another powerful alliance seeking to form a place in this world.  We seek to create a world free from the terror of the ruthless NPO.  This thread is our delcaration of EXISTENC and i humbly ask that it be moved to alliance ANNOUNCEMENTs.a

NOBLE (!) and JUST (?) Eddard, I beg your pardon but this is an English based forum.  We are currently trying to translate whatever is your typing to understand you. Thus far, we've just got some stuff about some Schrodinger Screencaps (they may or may not exist simultaneously), some ill conceived self-righteous phrases, ancient history from pre-Karma War, and attention seeking attempts that have so far failed to hit target... Please, cease and desist in the name of sanity (but not in the name of The Doctor)