GOONS achieves total victory

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I'd see another day without GOONS in this game.

Even though I normally fought against GOONS, I am sad to see you guys go.

Best of luck in your new homes.

o/ GOONS

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13215

Ken was never a real member of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving & neither was the Satanist who's the AA leader now. I suggest if the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving is going to be allowed revival, it should be done under someone more competent & who has the legitimacy to do it without making them into a joke. 

If a dead alliance is to be revived, it should be done by someone who was actually a member.

Edited by Methrage

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13215

Ken was never a real member of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving & neither was the Satanist who's the AA leader now. I suggest if the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving is going to be allowed revival, it should be done under someone more competent & who has the legitimacy to do it without making them into a joke. 

If a dead alliance is to be revived, it should be done by someone who was actually a member.

What are you on about?

For Christ's sake, Rukunu isn't even a goon.

Not that I'm entertaining anything you say because again, what are you on about? Get out of here.

What are you on about?

For Christ's sake, Rukunu isn't even a goon.

Not that I'm entertaining anything you say because again, what are you on about? Get out of here.

This is RUKUNU's second nation, he was the one member who always stayed on the Goon Order of Neural Shoving AA previously; despite being under constant attack from the Goon Order of Oppression & Sadism.

Umar was an original Neutral Shoving member as well, he would also be more fit to revive it than Ken.

Edited by Methrage

This is RUKUNU's second nation, he was the one member who always stayed on the Goon Order of Neural Shoving AA previously; despite being under constant attack from the Goon Order of Oppression & Sadism.

Here's the thing; RUKUNU wasn't in GOONS, and you couldn't kick people off an AA when he was on the Neutral Shoving AA.

Umar was an original Neutral Shoving member as well, he would also be more fit to revive it than Ken.

Do you ever get tired of talking without knowing fuck all about the subject? By all Satan holds dear shut the fuck up occasionally.

Also I would love to attack you again, but you are a tiny insignificant nobody nation well out of range.

With GOONS finally out of the way the Sith can get our VE treaty without third party interference   :psyduck:   :popcorn:

Hope to see a couple random faces who don't choose the UMB route come by our way. Best of luck going forward in your new homes. 

Well nice to see when crap alliances fall apart, gives me this warm feeling inside :), I recall goons of old (the real goons not this watered down version) now they have been missed, but this GOONs 2.0 never had the power (or should i say the backing of the real power within the game) to do anything as epic as goons 1.0 did, its a shame really Goons 2.0 just pissed all over the epic name goons 1.0 made, so got me this is great news and we get rid of a bad tasting egg that should have been thrown away a long time ago.

Its very sad to see and good clean honourable alliance such as umbrella be stained for life with the !@#$ stain thats goons :(.

Edit: Until you have done what NPO has done all you won is the trophy for being a joke alliance most laugh at

Edited by Devialance