Not So Silent Expeditions

Late last night, the Neo-Bolshevist Paradise that is Eurasian Plains was attacked by a member of this new alliance, Silent Expeditions.

Eurasia has taken to heart the meaning of this Unwritten of, Unspoken of, and Unfortunate Gentleman's Agreement. We tacitly agreed to its terms for the betterment of this planet. It is only after our agreement to these terms that this new alliance, Silent Expeditions, has risen out of no where and proceeded to attack TDO, but also some of the most vocal anti-DEFCON 1 members of Eurasia in the last round (namely myself and Frawley). This cannot be a coincidence. These nations quickly militarized and jumped on some nations without any military whatsoever.

This is without a doubt a violation of the terms Eurasia came to agree to for the betterment of the planet. There is only a single entity that is underhanded, duplicitous, and wrathful enough to commit secretive aggressive actions against TDO and Eurasia. DEFCON 1 is this alliance. DEFCON 1 must be called forth and answer once more for their crimes against this Unwritten Gentleman's Agreement. They realized that they could not hold themselves to their so-called non-aggression pact to TDO, and then chose to do so in a clandestine war against TDO and then throw some pot shots off at members of Eurasia who previously attempted to call them to task.

TDO, I wish you the best of luck against the Silent Expedition. We must cease the destruction of our own prosperity while allowing those responsible for these crimes to go unpunished.

As Deputy Vice Premier of the Central Committee of the Eurasian Supreme Soviet, Vice Chairman and Correspondence Secretary of the Neo-Bolshevik Party, Steward of the Grand Eurasian People's State Council, Chairman of the Central Committee on Committee Creation and Productivity, Advisor to the Neo-Bolshevik State Defense Council, Admiral of the Rears of the Eurasian People's Supreme Eastern Nuclear Fleet, Hero of Eurasian Labor, and Hero of Eurasia, I seek a formal dialogue with the DEFCON 1 warlords and seek they cease and desist immediately from their fantasy to destroy anything within their sight that emits a moral backbone.

Late last night, the Neo-Bolshevist Paradise that is Eurasian Plains was attacked by a member of this new alliance, Silent Expeditions.

Eurasia has taken to heart the meaning of this Unwritten of, Unspoken of, and Unfortunate Gentleman's Agreement. We tacitly agreed to its terms for the betterment of this planet. It is only after our agreement to these terms that this new alliance, Silent Expeditions, has risen out of no where and proceeded to attack TDO, but also some of the most vocal anti-DEFCON 1 members of Eurasia in the last round (namely myself and Frawley). This cannot be a coincidence. These nations quickly militarized and jumped on some nations without any military whatsoever.

This is without a doubt a violation of the terms Eurasia came to agree to for the betterment of the planet. There is only a single entity that is underhanded, duplicitous, and wrathful enough to commit secretive aggressive actions against TDO and Eurasia. DEFCON 1 is this alliance. DEFCON 1 must be called forth and answer once more for their crimes against this Unwritten Gentleman's Agreement. They realized that they could not hold themselves to their so-called non-aggression pact to TDO, and then chose to do so in a clandestine war against TDO and then throw some pot shots off at members of Eurasia who previously attempted to call them to task.

TDO, I wish you the best of luck against the Silent Expedition. We must cease the destruction of our own prosperity while allowing those responsible for these crimes to go unpunished.

As Deputy Vice Premier of the Central Committee of the Eurasian Supreme Soviet, Vice Chairman and Correspondence Secretary of the Neo-Bolshevik Party, Steward of the Grand Eurasian People's State Council, Chairman of the Central Committee on Committee Creation and Productivity, Advisor to the Neo-Bolshevik State Defense Council, Admiral of the Rears of the Eurasian People's Supreme Eastern Nuclear Fleet, Hero of Eurasian Labor, and Hero of Eurasia, I seek a formal dialogue with the DEFCON 1 warlords and seek they cease and desist immediately from their fantasy to destroy anything within their sight that emits a moral backbone.

Sorry about your luck, we have nothing to do w/strikes.  Dont know these guys, we suffer hits too!  We figured it was the same group!  So don't get your underwear all worked up!  

To: Cowboy From: Unknown Sender Date: 8/22/2015 12:39:45 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: Cowboy From: Unknown Sender Date: 8/22/2015 12:42:41 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

1. ......As Deputy Vice Premier of the Central Committee of the Eurasian Supreme Soviet,
  2. Vice Chairman and Correspondence Secretary of the Neo-Bolshevik Party,
  3. Steward of the Grand Eurasian People's State Council,
  4. Chairman of the Central Committee on Committee Creation and Productivity,
  5. Advisor to the Neo-Bolshevik State Defense Council,
  6. Admiral of the Rears of the Eurasian People's Supreme Eastern Nuclear Fleet,
  7. Hero of Eurasian Labor, and Hero of Eurasia,.....

Gotta say, That's a lot. LOL :popcorn:

Cowboy, if I was organising a spy ring (you know, like we know you were in Round 35), I would want to get one or two of my members spied as well, just so I had something to copy/paste onto an OWF thread to throw the scent off myself. Just sayin'.

NeCoHo, thank you for your support! Silent Expeditions is marching quickly towards dust.

Edited by Cazaric

Cowboy, if I was organising a spy ring (you know, like we know you were in Round 35), I would want to get one or two of my members spied as well, just so I had something to copy/paste onto an OWF thread to throw the scent off myself. Just sayin'.

Yo Cazaric, I am not complaining like last round w/spy crap and it wasnt us.  We didnt jump the gun say you guys did it or Eurasia.  We concluded the New Players in town are some hidden Rogues who know the beef on boards.  So stop making assumtions, most every thing spoke of D1 is BS.  Defcon 1 is the best of the best in fair game play and I know you disagree on that,.  Well as others drop away from you time will tell.  Congrats of recruiting the Avengers, w/o them you prob wouldnt had 12 nations.  

Yo Cazaric, I am not complaining like last round w/spy crap and it wasnt us.  We didnt jump the gun say you guys did it or Eurasia.  We concluded the New Players in town are some hidden Rogues who know the beef on boards.  So stop making assumtions, most every thing spoke of D1 is BS.  Defcon 1 is the best of the best in fair game play and I know you disagree on that,.  Well as others drop away from you time will tell.  Congrats of recruiting the Avengers, w/o them you prob wouldnt had 12 nations.  

Have the lies coming out of your mouth become so common that they now taste like truth to you?

Edited by Cazaric

Clearly I was wrong in assuming that these threads between us and D1 would end this round. I guess I put my expectations too high. That being said this is certainly similar to something your side have done in the past, minus the declaring of wars, but I guess only time will tell if my suspicions are correct.

In the meanwhile, I'll have fun destroying the Silent Expeditions nation in my range

Perhaps report the Silent Expeditions nations as multis, which is another common D1 trick. Most dishonest alliance in the game, no exceptions to that rule. Odds are it's their fangirl DT being herself, just like she was last round. It was great when all her nations got destroyed at once. I should have screenshotted my war screens for posterity's sake.