Selling tech 6m/100

Peter II

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems rather rude of you. Don't trust him, don't buy his tech. Simple.

He's only asking what has been what has been raised as a reasonable demand to ask of sellers by the community at large. 

Please keep your persistent hostile aggression out of here.  Thanks.

If you think calling you rude is persistent hostile aggression then I feel very very sorry for you. Have a pleasant day.

He's only asking what has been what has been raised as a reasonable demand to ask of sellers by the community at large. 

Actually, the community at large really isn't demanding much of anything. Most folks are blithely unaware of the tech shennanigans.

If you think calling you rude is persistent hostile aggression then I feel very very sorry for you. Have a pleasant day.

Actually, the community at large really isn't demanding much of anything. Most folks are blithely unaware of the tech shennanigans.

I do think you are derailing and off topic with your unwarranted hostility.  Nor do I think it is unique to here, as you seem to have made it a habit to do this in all areas of discussion.

The player has said he wants to sell tech.  Pursuant to moderation's messages detailing that this is what good practices are, I am kindly requesting him to sign up so we can do that.   Please don't derail.

• 3 weeks later...