Monsters Inc News

Lord Hitchcock

You sell out hack ! A broadcast sponsored by Polar?  I saw right through it the second you mentioned Umbrella, it had the same stench that comes from there Ministry of Truth, should we expect more of these fair and balanced broadcast's ? With a little luck Anonymous creates an alliance and shuts that broadcast down just like Scientology.  

I didnt really agree with the content myself but you have a very good formula. Your voice is clear, you kept it brief, had enough of a script that you weren't sitting there making noises in the back of your throat while you try to think of what you want to say... all in all a very good job at that level. I hope you keep doing them.

You sell out hack ! A broadcast sponsored by Polar?  I saw right through it the second you mentioned Umbrella, it had the same stench that comes from there Ministry of Truth, should we expect more of these fair and balanced broadcast's ? With a little luck Anonymous creates an alliance and shuts that broadcast down just like Scientology.

I can't tell if this is parody or

About the DK/SNX thing....

I was, for lack of a real title, NoR's primary liaison with other alliances during that week of raids.

DK was very good about approaching its allies as the week of raids on SNX was coming to a close in order to seek consultation about a protectorate. The terms of the protectorate were explained. And no, I'm not going to repeat them here. The overwhelming response from DK's allies was, "We have no problem with this." Two individual members of DK-allied alliances added to this by including comments that amounted to "but we [as individuals] think it's a very stupid thing to do."

I was one of those individuals. Caustic was the other. My opinion was voiced far more strongly in private. Caustic's was more reserved in private and more, well, caustic, in public.

But at no time was this protectorate done in opposition to any of DK's allies, whose collective response, I repeat, amounted to, "Good luck and enjoy the tech."

Edited by kingzog

Two individual members of DK-allied alliances added to this by including comments that amounted to "but we [as individuals] think it's a very stupid thing to do."

I was one of those individuals. Caustic was the other. My opinion was voiced far more strongly in private.

In any case I recognize this is a game and don't actually hate Cubaquerida, AlmightyGrub, KingZog or any other people I opposed in the past. Feel free to swing by SNX and open an embassy ;)
  Edited by Immortan Junka

I'll be honest it astonished me people in NoR were still mad about a war that happened two years ago, mad enough to reject an embassy request and have CRV24 spam SNX members this.

In any case I recognize this is a game and don't actually hate Cubaquerida, AlmightyGrub, KingZog or any other people I opposed in the past. Feel free to swing by SNX and open an embassy ;)

You looked up CB on the wiki, in the middle of a war?

I found the Umbrella bit the most interesting. Fair and balanced doesn't mean avoiding talking about certain alliances.

Also RIP Walsh, seeing him go down the way he did brought me no satisfaction. Now SRA is gone & to replace it all we have is Stripes to fight; who's new leader doesn't even care enough to fight back. At least Walsh put effort into fighting to go along with his stubbornness.