Latest (Latest) War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

Idea's of ownership .. wtf, are you chattel and if so what's it cost to own a Pansy these days ? :P

If you have money unspent, Pansy isn't for you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GLoF declared 4 wars via protectorate with NV (PA).

That works also ... :ehm: :ehm: :ehm: :facepalm:

The real question is who is MoonPie protecting

Edited by Commish

Boredom, to put it simply.

Well that should gain them a little of the sympathy they lost so far back.

To tell on myself, I was bored enough earlier in the year I contemplated raiding NV myself.

But my plan *did* involve sending the reps out a few seconds before declaring, just to save time. And obviously I never actually did it. I wound up sending a PM instead. ;)

There was a short writeup to bring closure to the DoW, and notating that major hostilities have ended. It is with this that I present to you the very best picture our photographers could get of this momentous occasion. As usual I insisted that the podium be placed on wheels without locks to ensure the abilty to move about the audience all while still standing at my podium. The podium is mine and I can move it wherever I choose. So say we all!

Mission.png

Amazingly sanctions are being tossed around.

It is pathetic.

Sad.

Such a display of absolute failure on the part of those senators.

Sanctions are pretty common when you have people declaring they will perma rogue and trying to aid scam.  Both are disgusting.

But then, you could have asked why instead of posting without facts.

In honor of our recent nemesis, Sileo; the World Freedom Federation has announced that all combat rifles be re-fitted to memorialize their integrity under fire. All rifles are expected to be serviced and field ready by March of 2013.

agmm4cqb-selector.jpg

In honor of our recent nemesis, Sileo; the World Freedom Federation has announced that all combat rifles be re-fitted to memorialize their integrity under fire. All rifles are expected to be serviced and field ready by March of 2013.

agmm4cqb-selector.jpg

So Auto is the polar opposite of Sileo?

I have no indiscretions to own up to. I'm being unjustly targeted.

I was going to pay the 200 tech, but then for some indescribable reason there was the 45 million aid program, which I was never told I would have to pay back in any way shape or form, added on as some kind of fee.

Edited by Neo Uruk