Once on a Sunny Afternoon

OH my bad TSC is you...The Sandstorm Confederacy...No disrespect intended... :D

I work hard on people knowing who we are! Well, not really. If I did I would be disappointed! Instead, I'm merely apathetic. We're here. We exist. Deal with it. :)  I assure you all, we are working diligently to solve this issue  :frantic: . In fact, I've managed to write at least one message about it before resuming my tirade on my failed attempts at gaining Brown votes. We move quickly. Totes.

As long as my seat is secure, I support Peonage getting any extra LPC votes needed to win reelection & consider TSC an alliance worthy of respect.

So if Peonage wants mercy shown for Sileo, I ask The Pansy to consider his requests. Although I have full faith The Pansy will handle this in a level headed manner.

o/ The Pansy
o/ Peonage

Edited by Methrage

As long as my seat is secure, I support Peonage getting any extra LPC votes needed to win reelection & consider TSC an alliance worthy of respect.

So if Peonage wants mercy shown for Sileo, I ask The Pansy to consider his requests. Although I have full faith The Pansy will handle this in a level headed manner.

o/ The Pansy
o/ Peonage

Your concern for both myself and TSC is appreciated Methrage. Sileo have been informed by myself that the second they wish peace, to contact me, and I will facilitate it happening, though the ultimate decision is down to hartfw on the part of Sengoku as a whole.
Hartfw in his benevolence has sped missions to TSC to alleviate their concerns about Sileo. Edited by The Pansy

Your implications are noted.

Peonage has always voted to benefit the Brown Team with his seat, so there is no reason for him to lose it. If you think there are implications beyond me supporting a fellow Senator I've always been in agreement with on Senate issues, shoot me a PM. We've been friends a long time, so I hope to avoid any misunderstandings with you. Edited by Methrage

We are good G. Didn't know what you meant at first since Galerion made it to 5th.

There are 5 seats, my support of Peonage winning reelection doesn't mean I'm opposed to SNX gaining a seat. I think SNX has enough members you can climb higher. Peonage needs the assist with III% moving colors.

Also I appreciate it Pansy. I know nothing of Silio, but consider you & Peonage both friends. Good luck with the war. Edited by Methrage

Admiral Pansy, Deputy Skymarshal Maloneya and Floppy, Citizens and Friends of the World Freedom Federation, my fellow friends in CN: Major combat operations with Sileo have ended. In Operation Fireball, the World Freedom Federation and our allies have prevailed. And now our coalition is engaged in securing and reconstructing the opponent.

In this battle, we have fought for the cause of freedom, justice and for the peace of the world. Our alliance and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment — yet it is you, the Citizens of the World Freedom Federation, who achieved it. Your courage — your willingness to face danger for your alliance and for each other — made this day possible. Because of you, our world is more secure.

mishin.jpg