NpO Announcement

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait.

We are up to something?

Yes you are and I see right through this evil plot.

For those just tuning in, On Aug 11TH Lord Hitchcock announced "Monsters Inc News"  a fair and balanced news network for an unbalanced world, while most of the world laughed, some viewed this as a threat to the natural order of things. Five days later GeniusInc, relaunches his labor of love "The Apathy Report" and the masses now have their biased propaganda once again.

That didn't sit well with Polar, not at all ! Thinking caps were removed and the smoke could be seen for miles coming from the arctic ice caps.

Then yesterday MI does what should have been done months ago and surrenders to the overwhelming and insurmountable odds against them at every front and pulls out of the war. Polar then institutes the protection order and what do we have now?

My hypothesis?  Polar working in conjunction with the ministry of truths greatest propagandist will hijack, cultivate and subvert Monsters Inc News for your own agenda.

5eb0efa38.jpg

Yes you are and I see right through this evil plot.

For those just tuning in, On Aug 11TH Lord Hitchcock announced "Monsters Inc News"  a fair and balanced news network for an unbalanced world, while most of the world laughed, some viewed this as a threat to the natural order of things. Five days later GeniusInc, relaunches his labor of love "The Apathy Report" and the masses now have their biased propaganda once again.

That didn't sit well with Polar, not at all ! Thinking caps were removed and the smoke could be seen for miles coming from the arctic ice caps.

Then yesterday MI does what should have been done months ago and surrenders to the overwhelming and insurmountable odds against them at every front and pulls out of the war. Polar then institutes the protection order and what do we have now?

My hypothesis?  Polar working in conjunction with the ministry of truths greatest propagandist will hijack, cultivate and subvert Monsters Inc News for your own agenda.

5eb0efa38.jpg

This post deserves more attention!

As usual, Death to Polaris and all of its penguins.

This did not escape my notice. Is the Kashmirrelephant in fact a Kashmirrelephant Seal? Or a Leopard Seal in disguise? Do you have something against penguins in general, Mr Margrave, or only those flying the flag of Polaris? Either way, I'm watching you.