NpO Announcement

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're cute, thinking you're actually informed as to what my alliance is going to do. Good thing I don't take policy tips from the OWF.

Keep on drinking your own kool aid.

You're cuter implying there's an alliance of note remaining that ISN'T Polar or its allies that Pacifica isn't allied to.

I get it now, L_H, you're trying to bring Polar and Kashmir together with dual protection.  :P

The BUHDOODA Alliance has not been contacted for peace terms with Mi, and as such is still in a state of war with them. We implore the NpO to not interfere until peace has been reached between the two alliances.

My apologies for the oversight, I thought you were at war with just LN. We would've had you sign on to our agreement.  :(

Interesting.  Well played NpO and MI.

Article IV - Tech Raiding:

The New Polar Order and Monsters Inc recognise that any war arising due to tech raiding on the part of Monsters Inc shall be considered a provoked act of aggression and nullify Article II. Monsters Inc agree to abstain from tech raiding.

Ouch!  That is Doom Kingdom's official position on Article IV of this treaty ;)

Polar expressed this, they encourage strong debate and will not tolerate us acting like idiots after this posting.

While you're not obligated- I ask that you 'clean slate' our perception- or at least take into the account the positive changes and growth that will occur moving forward.

I'm looking forward to seeing how MI matures (or not.)  I personally (just my opinion and not DK's in this case) have admired some things about MI.  So I'm assuming this can work for both of you.  Will see.

Edited by White Chocolate

I wonder how disappointed Mogar would be if/when Polar isn't rolled.

Not in the slightest, since it'd mean we might actually have an even and interesting war for a change. (LOL LIKE THAT'LL HAPPEN)

You don't get to dictate NeCoHo's Black Crusade.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK

If Pacifica ends up being at war with someone you currently hold a treaty with in a few months I'd be perfectly content with that.

Mogar, I appreciate you trying to put words in my mouth (I suppose more like thoughts in my head). Maybe we don't have a treaty with Polaris because we don't want to, or maybe its because they don't want to. Not everything is dictated by what I (or NPO) want, for if it was, I'd have a lot more alcohol right now. We're not the people running around engineering plots, we're just not that into you, Mogar.

Edited by NeCoHo

Signed for New Polar Order:

Emperor - EaTeMuP

Regent- Lestat

Minister of Plenty - Prince Jeff I

Minister of Truth - Dubh Caireallain

Deputy Minister of Love - JuicePats

Deputy Minister of Peace - tenbob

Deputy Minister of Plenty - hadesflames

Imperial Advisor - Quantum Leap

Imperial Advisor - Medic32

Imperial Advisor - Dajobo

Imperial Advisor - Sir Edward Swinkles

Imperial Advisor - WarGod0001

Did I miss something or are there a few minister positions missing from this?