Monsters Inc Exits the war

we've all known that nordreich has been barely active for years now - that's what we thought of you back when LSF "rogues, what rogues?"-d you back in 2012

the real news here is that kingzog is no longer a nordlander sympathizer

give him a few weeks and he'll be talking with Q to make INT a fully functioning alliance again

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage collected 8 mil so he won't be surrendering for at least another 3 days

I won't reveal exact numbers, but more than 6 times that much. Bigger than my collection between peacing out III% & the fight with SRA fully escalating. So I haven't had this much money since I was fighting III%. ;)

we've all known that nordreich has been barely active for years now - that's what we thought of you back when LSF "rogues, what rogues?"-d you back in 2012

the real news here is that kingzog is no longer a nordlander sympathizer

give him a few weeks and he'll be talking with Q to make INT a fully functioning alliance again

In 2012 it was still chugging along nicely. Now, not so much.

I'm a Nordland sympathizer, in the sense that I sympathize with those who miss what it was like a few years ago. The alliance that was re-founded in 2009 exists in name only, though, which helps to explain why three former Kaisers returned from the grave in the last year, re-joined Nordreich, and have all since left. (Two couldn't even be bothered to stick around this world....)

Getting INT working again wouldn't be so bad, though. The latest attempt was a bit pathetic but, well, sign of the times and all that.

A bitter old man, who's closet moment to being in the spot light was briefly gaining the Red Senate, is the impression I get from kingzog. I heard he had already tried leaving Kashmir to avoid war within a day of being attacked, so loyalty doesn't seem to be his strong suit.

Edited by Methrage

I want to slap you for that post Meth.

Kingzog was really something, back in the day. Do not doubt it.

Like all too many aging champions that retire and then try to come back after a few years of soft living, Kingzog is clearly a bitter old shell of what once was. Cranky and prone to punching shadows (and dropping at the shoulder when he does it, ouch!)

But the moment you doubt what he once was you go one line too far for me.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I want to slap you for that post Meth.

Kingzog was really something, back in the day. Do not doubt it.

Like all too many aging champions that retire and then try to come back after a few years of soft living, Kingzog is clearly a bitter old shell of what once was. Cranky and prone to punching shadows (and dropping at the shoulder when he does it, ouch!)

But the moment you doubt what he once was you go one line too far for me.

Alright, I'll take back my comment on him never being much of anything. Although these days he seems like a bitter shell of who he was, so its hard to even remember the old him when I see what he's become. I did respect the guy once upon a time.

Edited by Methrage

If you two never-beens could kindly take your sad sacks anywhere else but here that would be most appreciated. Like back to any of the other threads where you can haplessly argue the same tired points over and over and over again.

Much obliged!

Around the time of the Karma War & during it, I lead an alliance of greater NS (& Avg NS) than Kashmir, but I'll leave this thread alone out of respect for Monsters Inc. (You could of asked a little more politely. :P )

I heard he had already tried leaving Kashmir to avoid war within a day of being attacked, so loyalty doesn't seem to be his strong suit.

You prove it, and I will leave this place for good and never come back. You fail to prove it in, say, 72 hours, and you do the same.

Or you could be a man and apologize for the slander.

You prove it, and I will leave this place for good and never come back. You fail to prove it in, say, 72 hours, and you do the same.

Or you could be a man and apologize for the slander.

I said I heard.

To: Methrage    From: Leroy Jenkinz    Date: 8/11/2015 8:40:57 AM

Subject: RE: Nice!

Message: Nice he mentioned you by name and already tried to leave. He's got about 12 mil. Glad to do CN a quality service.

If you two never-beens could kindly take your sad sacks anywhere else but here that would be most appreciated. Like back to any of the other threads where you can haplessly argue the same tired points over and over and over again.

Much obliged!

Likewise, Mr-fellow-never-been.

And you're a dirty sack, not a sad sack, but I suppose you can be both if you prefer.

¡obrigadas!

Kingzog what will be your next choice of AA?

Polaris perhaps?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I said I heard.

To: Methrage    From: Leroy Jenkinz    Date: 8/11/2015 8:40:57 AM

Subject: RE: Nice!

Message: Nice he mentioned you by name and already tried to leave. He's got about 12 mil. Glad to do CN a quality service.

Repeating a slander is still a slander.

Typical sperg 'apology'.

Repeating a slander is still a slander.

Typical sperg 'apology'.

You quoted me saying I heard it & then you wanted proof, so I provided it. The nation fighting you is the only other nation than yourself who would know. So I provided the proof you asked for.

I won't ask you to leave for good like you said you would if I provided said proof, but if you would stop slandering me & my side in this war; that would be appreciated.

Edited by Methrage

You quoted me saying I heard it & then you wanted proof, so I provided it. The nation fighting you is the only other nation than yourself who would know. So I provided the proof you asked for.

I won't ask you to leave for good like you said you would if I provided said proof, but if you would stop slandering me & my side in this war; that would be appreciated.

That's not proof. You repeated a lie. It's still slander if you repeat a lie. I understand that you're not capable of processing human communication in a way that's even remotely normal, but do you understand that much? (No, probably not.)

Also, everything I've ever said about you is true. It's been proven time and time again, even though you remain the only person who continues to be unable to see it. (Oh hey, it's that whole communication thing again! Misinterpreting the obvious, inability to interpret subtle cues....little wonder you end up alienating everyone you come into contact with when you're incapable of maintaining even a two-car train of thought.)

Onto ignore you go, whackjob.

That's not proof. You repeated a lie. It's still slander if you repeat a lie. I understand that you're not capable of processing human communication in a way that's even remotely normal, but do you understand that much? (No, probably not.)Y

Also, everything I've ever said about you is true. It's been proven time and time again, even though you remain the only person who continues to be unable to see it. (Oh hey, it's that whole communication thing again! Misinterpreting the obvious, inability to interpret subtle cues....little wonder you end up alienating everyone you come into contact with when you're incapable of maintaining even a two-car train of thought.)

Onto ignore you go, whackjob.

Its your word against his, I fully proved my comment. That you didn't like the proof doesn't change I did what you asked. I am kind of interested to find out what you said about me to him before I even spoke with him, so maybe I'll ask him to forward me whatever message you sent him to cause his comment on you trying to leave already.

Its your word against his, I fully proved my comment. That you didn't like the proof doesn't change I did what you asked. I am kind of interested to find out what you said about me to him before I even spoke with him, so maybe I'll ask him to forward me whatever message you sent him to cause his comment on you trying to leave already.

I don't think you know what proof means. Citing a terrible source doesn't make something true.

What am I saying? Bat boy is real and Obama is making FEMA Death Camps on Planet Earth.

I don't think you know what proof means. Citing a terrible source doesn't make something true.

Actually, it *does* in this case, because the only thing Methrage asserted was true was that he had been told something.

Clearly, he was telling the truth, he's provided proof of that.

Shifting the goalposts afterwards just makes you look stupid or desperate.