New Friends, Same Army.

Tevron

KJ9zjp3.pngdtZwzb7.png

New Friends, Same Army:

Article I: Nonaggression

We Are Perth Army (Henceforth referred to as WAPA) and Atlas hereby will refrain from acts of aggression against each other. In the event of disagreements or other issues, WAPA and Atlas agree to deal with each other discreetly and cordially.

Article II: Mutual Defense

An act of war against a signatory is an act of war to the other. In the event that an aggressive act of war in the defense of another ally occurs, this clause becomes optional.

Article III: Optional Aggression

Should either signatory find it necessary to commit an act of aggression upon a third party, they may request military support from the other signatory, this is of course, optional.

Article IV: Assistance and Intelligence

If either signatory come into need of aid of any sort, they may request such support as is necessary from the other signatory. Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

Article V: Cancellation

In the event that either signatory considers this document no longer beneficial, they may cancel it after giving 48 hours of notice.

Signed for Atlas,

Alexio15, President of Atlas

Tevron, Vice President of Atlas

14dwright, Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Kappella, Chancellor of Defense

Grealind, Chancellor of Internal Affairs

Cyradis, Chancellor of Finance

Signed for We Are Perth Army,

The Chief

Bunnet

Jacklds

Yogi

Damn... I remember selling WAPA tech at one point in time don't remember when..

Anyway, great to see my allies in Atlas making new friends! Good to see WAPA is still around and kicking.

o/ Atlas

o/ WAPA

As a veteran of the Third Great War and someone who remembers both defeating WAPA on the field of battle, and then taking them in, training them, and unleashing them to destroy after we trained em up, I can only greet this with positive feelings. If any old WAPA coots are still around, tell em Margrave of \m/ says hello.

treaties are always nice, and good to make new friends. WAPA are still kicking around in the background, watch this space for new treaties :) Pansy, did I mention your a Pansy :)