The Apathy Report is back

GeniusInc

Please give a detailed explanation of why everything you've ragged on Polaris for is "stupid."

I really want to know exactly how much insight you have for these things you;re constantly talking about, aside from the blatantly obvious things (ie. the 2/3 of the web that's treatied to each other is going to fight the 1/3 that isn't in the giant group)

I know nothing, its one of the beauties of TAR. You get to listen to a strongly opinionated, willfully ignorant man

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing yourself to John Stewart is a massive insult. You should be ashamed of yourself, especially considering you talk about crap you haven't the slightest inkling of an idea about. We get it, you have a hard on for the "uber" sphere. Great, good for you. I also love how you completely misrepresented the position of the "person" you talked to, into making it sound like he believes the other side won't break up at all. *facepalm*

Edited by hadesflames

Here is the latest on our treaties, Geniusinc.

Doom Kingdom

Mutual Military
DBDC
Orange Defense Network
The Dark Templar

Optional Military:
Non Grata
Nor
NATO
Atlas
Kashmir (paperless)

PIAT:
NPO
Invicta

Protectorates:
SNX, LoSS, VV, SWC, TCA, OLD, SNX, SPA, DS

Here are DBDC military treaties as far as I am aware: IRON, Sengoku, ODN, Sparta, FEAR, Umbrella, Non Grata, The Gramlins, plus various protectorates.  Also Pink Co-Prosperity which is economic but includes non-aggression.

----------------------------------------

So there are going to have to be a bunch of treaty changes in order for Oculus to be all about what you suggest.  On the other hand, treaties are both made and dropped so maybe you will be proven correct.  i don't know.

Edited by White Chocolate

Wait, we protect SNX twice? By god, we have gone power mad!

LOL!  I was going to fix that but decided I find it more accurate as is.  It takes two protections worth of effort and goodwill to cover all of SNX, one for Junka alone and one for everyone else in the alliance.  :awesome:

I like the cut of your jib GI. People are talking about a potential split in the previous coalition for a reason. Because, it always happens to the overwhelming Hegemony. WUT fell apart in the Unjust War, Q fell apart in the lead-up to Karma, MK had a core and ended up rolling every section of their coalition who wasn't in it, treatying enemies along the way either by proxy or directly. . When there is no legitimate opposition, the winners make one up in themselves. You can be sure the topic of an eventual war between the alliances that made up the previous coalition is taking place in high government comms across Bob. If not, you're already behind the eight ball. 

That wouldn't be the pursuit of higher ratings would it?

If I started my own show, could I talk to Frawley? I'd bend over backwards for a decent pretext to say hello~

You know what you have to do to talk to me...

Here is the latest on our treaties, Geniusinc.

Doom Kingdom

Mutual Military
DBDC
Orange Defense Network
The Dark Templar

Optional Military:
Non Grata
Nor
NATO
Atlas
Kashmir (paperless)

PIAT:
NPO
Invicta

Protectorates:
SNX, LoSS, VV, SWC, TCA, OLD, SNX, SPA, DS

Here are DBDC military treaties as far as I am aware: IRON, Sengoku, ODN, Sparta, FEAR, Umbrella, Non Grata, The Gramlins, plus various protectorates.  Also Pink Co-Prosperity which is economic but includes non-aggression.

----------------------------------------

So there are going to have to be a bunch of treaty changes in order for Oculus to be all about what you suggest.  On the other hand, treaties are both made and dropped so maybe you will be proven correct.  i don't know.

Don't worry. If GI's predictions come true, SwC is obviously the aa you want on your side. Us and SNX^2.