Monsters University- Planet Bobs Fair and Balanced News Channel

Lord Hitchcock

This is the best way to attain peace, constant inane harassment and name calling.

Right, because I messaged you about names and demands clarity and you attempt the spin game. Sorta like the last time we talked and you "wanted precious assurance and I told you methrage would be on board" and then you run around saying I'm plotting against meth".

Spin, spin, spin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sides private words do not match your public actions and that is why you miss out on peace at every turn. 

I do not spin, I offer unabridged documents and allow others to make their own judgements. 

This little exchange is a good indicator on how fair and balanced any "news" report you may come up with would be. You couldn't  tell the truth in public if your nation  and alliance depended on it. 

Your sides private words do not match your public actions and that is why you miss out on peace at every turn. 

I do not spin, I offer unabridged documents and allow others to make their own judgements. 

This little exchange is a good indicator on how fair and balanced any "news" report you may come up with would be. You couldn't  tell the truth in public if your nation  and alliance depended on it.

You're kidding right? That's the biggest BS I've ever heard.

Smoke and mirrors at its finest- you were caught in your own lies and BS in the NSO thread.

You're as fair and balanced as fox news covering gay atheist abortion rights.

I'd invite you to the "No Spin Zone" and you wouldn't be able to grasp that concept Edited by Lord Hitchcock

[quote name="CnaedmacAilpn" post="3401331" timestamp="1439456294"]
No need for that, he is just a little puppy, clueless in the art of war, but proving his worth for target practice.

That of course will continue.[/]

Okay

Edited by Lord Hitchcock