Very happy to see this posted.  Thanks, Auctor! 

Also, this might be a first.  Anyone else know of a time when a person from one alliance posted a treaty for two others when the first wasn't directly involved?

And yes, this is real.  Confirmed.  I now officially have received the memo regarding NPO.

Hail NPO!

Hail DK!

Thanks for that, Hitchcock, but Franz runs the academy, not FAs. I'm so glad you're fascinated with us, though.

A log of Franz talking about foreign affairs is as useful, newsworthy and accurate as White Chocolate talking about who is going to be approved as a DK member and who isn't - i.e. not at all. 

Go knock yourself out, I have nothing to hide.

For having your own opinion on a matter and expressing it, I care not.  Heck, I value your opinion.   But talking to LH of all people?!  Sneaking a little too much off the top from your Doomtender supply...aren't you :facepalm:

Lol log dump. Trying to annoy DK into going to war with you?

I have to admit, I am truly impressed with LH's ability to do exactly the wrong thing.

So when is DK cutting NG?

Or as my old pal, Franz (DK council member ie rob Lowe) put it:

[6/5/2015 6:58:46 PM] Rob Lowe: Non Grata however have proven themselves as being pretty irrelevant.
[6/5/2015 6:59:13 PM] Rob Lowe: Just because a treaty was signed doesn't mean it has to be activated.
[6/5/2015 7:00:28 PM] ben.hitchcock: irrelevant?
[6/5/2015 7:00:37 PM] ben.hitchcock: didn't they do a decent amount of damage to polar?
[6/5/2015 7:01:16 PM] Rob Lowe: They've been locked in a state of blandness for the past 2 months.
[6/5/2015 7:01:18 PM] Rob Lowe: *years
[6/5/2015 7:02:21 PM] ben.hitchcock: so why treaty if it's not a good one?
[6/5/2015 7:02:49 PM] ben.hitchcock: just to keep them on one side?
[6/5/2015 7:02:50 PM] Rob Lowe: Simply a meatshield.

Screenshots available upon request

And there goes one of the last people willing to talk to you, I love the smell of burned bridges in the morning

Congrats guys glad to see two allies become allies.

Also Hitchcock burning bridges at his usual rate. Come on man, seriously.

Yes indeed, they are terrorists and must be eradicated from the planet forthwith...Death to MI scum and anyone who helps them... :war:  :awesome:  :nuke: 

(07:28) <lordhitchrentboy>hey girl
(07:29) <Franz>Hello there.
(07:29) <lordhitchrentboy>So about those terms, I'm here to negotiate this little thing between us, anyway it takes to settle it.....
(07:33) <Franz>Alrighty.
(07:34) <lordhitchrentboy>I just gotta warn you, I'm sitting on my toilet. I ate a pupu platter last night and I got a pile of dumps stacked sideways in my colon.
(07:34) <lordhitchrentboy>it's terrible man.
(07:34) <Franz>You probably should take something like Mentos, it'll help you loosen up.
(07:35) <lordhitchrentboy>Maybe, I was also thinking of stripping down, oiling up, and sitting on my washing machine with it on spin cycle.
(07:35) <lordhitchrentboy>brb.. gotta see if my mom is out of the house, she's gets pissed when she catches me doing that.
(07:36) <Franz>You should really buy her a box of chocolates, Hershey branded ones usually are popular.
(07:36) <lordhitchrentboy>Nah, I'll just rub her feet some more, that usually calms her down.
(07:36) <lordhitchrentboy>Still, hell of a way for a 43 year old man to pay his rent.
(07:37) <lordhitchrentboy>all i get is a basement room for it.
(07:37) <Franz>Still, at least you get privacy.
(07:37) <lordhitchrentboy>Gotta share it with the four El Salvadoran war orphans my mom keeps in the basement. The sound of their sewing machines keeps me up all night.
(07:38) <lordhitchrentboy>anyway, to business.
(07:38) <lordhitchrentboy>I'm gonna move upstairs to the washing machine, so if wifi cuts out, that's the problem.
(07:38) <lordhitchrentboy>brb
(07:38) <Franz>Alrighty.
(07:40) <lordhitchrentboy>Okk,, god dddamn harrd to typpee whattt are theheh terms?
(07:41) <Franz>The terms are... let me just check...
(07:42) <Franz>Removal from Brown sphere, drop treaties with Limitless Nexus and affiliated parties, do not raid for 150 days, do not purchase nukes for 60 days.
(07:43) <Franz>You really should have the offer which was proposed back in June, Hitchcock, it would have been less painful than your current situation.
(07:43) <lordhitchrentboy>thehehat's a lllot to connncsider...god damn spinnn cyclle. Havvve youuu hearrd te latest??? Weee are abouttt totto signn the GGPPA.. theyey aree gonnansn rape yall.
(07:43) <Franz>Haha, oh you joker.
(07:44) <Franz>The Green Protection Agency aren't really that big of a worry. I sense that they would be more than likely to stay neutral because I sense they got fed up of the actions you have taken during the past few months.
(07:44) <lordhitchrentboy>NOOoo joke man. true story. Would I ever lie to you?
(07:45) <lordhitchrentboy>And besides, Hershey just offered me white peace.
(07:45) <lordhitchrentboy>let me show you.
(07:45) <Franz>Ok.
(07:45) <lordhitchrentboy>hershey: white peace is best peace.
(07:46) <Franz>It's a good thing that Hershey isn't really bothering too much in regards of this conflict, and thus his opinion is just his opinion.
(07:46) <Franz>SirWilliam / Xanth are really the people who can truly decide what will happen in terms of peace.
(07:46) <lordhitchrentboy>You know they offered to do donation deals to get out of the war with LN?
(07:47) <lordhitchrentboy>Hold on the El Salvadorans are taking an unscheduled break, let me go beat them.
(07:47) <Franz>If they did, then it would be somewhat confusing as really I can't see how Limitless Nexus would be able to continue a protracted resistance to the coalition mounted against them.
(07:47) <Franz>Alrighty.
(07:48) <lordhitchrentboy>You really need to consider the fury of our triple break off flank attack and our secret treaties with Iron and the NPO.
(07:48) <lordhitchrentboy>Further, we have rotavele.. either you negotiate with me, or you can negotiate wih him.
(07:49) <Franz>Something tells me you mean The Ironborn and the New Polar Order rather than the two entities you have listed.
(07:49) <lordhitchrentboy>No way, I never lie.
(07:49) <lordhitchrentboy>IRON
(07:49) <lordhitchrentboy>and NPO
(07:49) <Franz>In addition, you really should consider that in terms of the direction of the war, the odds are stacked heavily against you.
(07:49) <lordhitchrentboy>WE NEVER SURRENDER!
(07:49) <lordhitchrentboy>I'm far too obtuse for such a bold move.
(07:50) <Franz>One moment, let me verify your claims.
(07:51) <lordhitchrentboy>They'll never confirm it until they show up to rekt you.
(07:51) <lordhitchrentboy>whatever they say, all lies.
(07:51) <lordhitchrentboy>Now that you see we are in the superior position, you'll hear our terms.
(07:51) <Franz>At present, IRON are away and Pacifica are busy celebrating.
(07:52) <Franz>I do not believe you are in a position to dictate anything Hitchcock.
(07:52) <lordhitchrentboy>Please?
(07:52) <lordhitchrentboy>Pretty Please?
(07:52) <lordhitchrentboy>Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
(07:52) <lordhitchrentboy>If you say yes, I'll send you a picture of my weiner.
(07:52) <Franz>Nope, unless you were able to spring up over 200 nations out of thin air to fight... I don't believe the situation would change.
(07:53) <lordhitchrentboy>Wait, that's all I got to do?
(07:53) <lordhitchrentboy>200 nations?
(07:53) <lordhitchrentboy>NO PROBLEM! Tremble with my wrath.
(07:53) <lordhitchrentboy>brb, going to make a peanut butter sandwich for the 3 el salvadorans to share. chat more later.
(07:53) <Franz>Ok.

The real logs.... I promise.

:awesome:

As the ruler of a peace-loving nation, I strongly applaud this latest effort to make sure no war can ever happen again.*

*NpO/MI6 and allies not included

Edit: Somebody tell Timmehhh about this treaty! Hahaha (from nation bio):

Rizen out of the ashes of the Equilibrium war. They thought they could annhilate us. Instead we wiped out everything they threw at us. We are still here, stronger and more determined than ever. Revenge will be ours.
Edited by Prodigal Moon