Looking for an AA

You swore our oath and then went on to basically say you were window shopping, you should pick who you want to join and be commited from then on. If demonstarting a lack of commitment during your application you deserve to be denied entry.

An oath means nothing unless you are accepted to the alliance, does every applicant who swears an oath automatically mean they are commited to your alliance, even if they joined your AA during/after the proccess? No, not at all. As shown by your members who left during war, who didn't defend allies etcetc. Though, again if you are getting this up tight about not joining your AA, when it says nothing about it in your app proccess I'm glad I was denied. If SNX continues to feel the need to be butthurt over me not joining the AA during the app proccess, then so be it.

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Oaths on applications are a gesture of your willingness to commit to an alliance, to then state your courting other alliances destroys that.

No one is butthurt over you not joining, just offering you advice on how you should approuch applications in the future as your current mind set should fail your applications to any decent worth while alliance.

I'd say Strangers With Candy is pretty new, interesting and exciting and that Grady guy is allright in my book.

As for alliances with lots of rules and regulations, the World Freedom Federation has a whole bunch of useless procedures to not follow.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/World_Freedom_Federation

soldierldy2.png

I'd say Strangers With Candy is pretty new, interesting and exciting and that Grady guy is allright in my book.

As for alliances with lots of rules and regulations, the World Freedom Federation has a whole bunch of useless procedures to not follow.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/World_Freedom_Federation

soldierldy2.png

Grady approves of this message.