BUHDOODA Alliance DoW

"Gathered Guests, Citizens, and Countrymen,

Destiny lies before us, ready to be grasped firmly with the hand of just might.

Destiny, not just for our nation, our alliance, but for all men and women on Planet Bob.

This Destiny will not be easy to bring into the fold, nor will it be easy to keep, but the great things in life are given, but earned; earned with sweat, tears, and blood.

Blood will be given by many. Blood is the price to pay for greatness, and it will be the seal we stamp our letters with as our enemies accept our peace demands.

We have no allies. We have no back-up. We have no retreat.

The only way is forward into the mouth of death. The only way is forward, unto the field of battle and ruin. We will fight. We will win. For we have no other choice.

Our enemy is many, and we are few. But when the mouse rears his head and roars as of a lion, the dragons of old shudder in fear.

We are that mouse.

Together, let us attack, and win our destiny.

Thank you."

- Opening Statements from the BUHDOODA Alliance on the Declaration of War

As of 4:57PM, Server Time, the BUHDOODA Alliance declares war on Monsters Inc. and Limitless Nexus.

"The struggle has gone on long enough. We will join the fight. The charge begins. We will win." - Frontline Commander, 2nd Company.

You already lost, but if you give up now I'll show mercy.

Our field reports suggest otherwise:

"The enemy combatants.....show little morale. Captured troops are often covering in a brown substance....field doctors reveal they have literally lost control of their bowels." 8th Squadron, Head Sgt. Fyer

Our field reports suggest otherwise:

"The enemy combatants.....show little morale. Captured troops are often covering in a brown substance....field doctors reveal they have literally lost control of their bowels." 8th Squadron, Head Sgt. Fyer

Apply cool water to the area of the burn.

I can't find anybody in my range!! 90% of them are under 1K NS.

:(

Sounds like animal crackers. Oh wait, aren't they allies? Makes sense.....

*Waits for La Marx-like noobs to barge in with their anti-upper tier rebellion garbage*

Dey tuk er jerbs!!!

Edited by Fox Fire

Sounds like animal crackers. Oh wait, aren't they allies? Makes sense.....

*Waits for La Marx-like noobs to barge in with their anti-upper tier rebellion garbage*

Dey tuk er jerbs!!!

The spirit of LA_Marx helped inspire the producerist revolution and our 18/300 deals in SNX today.

The roots of our revolution go back to the Revolutionary Order Party early last year, which inspired the final constitution of LoSS and the SHADOWS of LoSS and later SNX. The lessons learned have been incorporated into our Revolutionary Guard today.

mouth of death.

I remember Margrave used the same phrase in the AA description for the Light Brigade, when he created it to attack us from.

It seems you two think alike, beyond you guys I've never seen that phrase used before.

I remember Margrave used the same phrase in the AA description for the Light Brigade, when he created it to attack us from.

It seems you two think alike, beyond you guys I've never seen that phrase used before.

I feel like you're accusing me of running multis. In that case, I want to see some hard evidence, not just a phase of speech that, if googled, provides over several thousand references.

Unless, of course, I'm responsible for all that as well?

I feel like you're accusing me of running multis. In that case, I want to see some hard evidence, not just a phase of speech that, if googled, provides over several thousand references.

I didn't accuse you of anything, I just haven't heard that phrase before Margrave used it in this proxy alliance description is all.

Also an aggressive suicide mission war was also part of his theme, so all I'm saying is you two think alike. I never could understand the reasoning behind going into a war aggressively when you don't see yourself winning.

inb4 6 month ban. 

The only time I get mad is when I think I'm accused of breaking the rules. > :(

And I don't cry over spilled pixels. I'll fight a war I believe in even on the losing side. That's me.

You don't really have many pixels to spill, but I guess I'll put you on the target list for our smaller nations when we aren't preoccupied fighting 4 alliances.

Any reason in particular you believe strongly in this war? You say you have no allies, then you declare on the heavily outnumbered side. You won't make a difference in the war & I doubt the other side will bother including you in peace negotiations if you have no ties with them.

Edited by Methrage