Oh this is pretty true.  I won't even pretend I'll take my ques from Walsh.  Remember, when I was in CSN before NPL formed, I was labeled the Minister of $%&@ because I spent so much time telling the government to "Go $%&@ themselves."  It's still pretty much the same; now I just get to tell other governments to "Go $%&@ themselves."  And Xanth.  I promise to tell Xanth to "Go $%&@ Himself" at least once a day.

So, nothing different than before then? I'm good with that.

Oh this is pretty true.  I won't even pretend I'll take my ques from Walsh.  Remember, when I was in CSN before NPL formed, I was labeled the Minister of $%&@ because I spent so much time telling the government to "Go $%&@ themselves."  It's still pretty much the same; now I just get to tell other governments to "Go $%&@ themselves."  And Xanth.  I promise to tell Xanth to "Go $%&@ Himself" at least once a day.

pretty sure you got that title when Liz was in charge... she needed someone to tell her that AT LEAST once a day.

pretty sure you got that title when Liz was in charge... she needed someone to tell her that AT LEAST once a day.

I think it was when Goose was #1 and Liz was #2.  Remember, Goose added a script changer to the forum.  "Go fuck yourself" became something like "Have a nice day. <o/"

You are really just an overall ignorant person, aren't you?

No one answered Lord Hitchcock when he asked about what happened with Dream, so my guess would be he's not staying if there is no other explanation, for why he went from alliance owner to no gov position at all. Considering he joined SRA after my war with III% had already begun, him not staying on the same AA long wouldn't surprise me.

o/ Walshington.

Why is it the better and more entertaining posters end up getting moderated out of existence and we end up with the same piles of crap making millions of useless masturbatory posts. 7800 and sliding down.

.... yeah yeah, I'll eat the warning.

o/ SRA

o/ Walsh it's been great being by SRA's side and hopefully you don't stay a stranger..

On the other hand...the fuck kind of raggity ass troops do we have now that Xanth's leading them? My only solace is knowing that gow is planning on couping it up over there :P