New Sith Order Declaration

At the current rate of infra loss, I would be surprised if Bigdaddy has 1k infra left by the end of his attack. Also it was you guys who called this war. ;)

In part you are not completely wrong, the simple fact is with your wonders and improvements there really isnt going to be anyone at that range who can be competitive. The larger issue, which you dont seem to grasp is the nations/alliances that declared on you are not strictly bound by some antiquated notions of CN's lost protocols. MDoAP's were not activated (as far as I can tell) IRC channels were not created to coordinate a coalition for you specifically. No the larger issue is you have cultivated a measure of dislike amongst those still participating in the CN experience. to be blunt by my estimation it was an extrodinary feat of diplomacy not to have more people dog pile you earlier.

The fact is you are disliked and with good reason you are for all intent and purposes one of the victims of the simple notion that people are living in your world, when the reality is you are living in ours. The choice to adopt the position you do, time and again lends one to observe that the same circumstances seem to continually play out, you are at odds with the larger body public. So we have come to the point where the dislike is so strong now people dont care if you are right or wrong they just want to see you burn. I dont know if thats the outcome you wanted if it is bravo you are now the official foil of CN, if it isnt then you are a complete and utter idiot and have misread public sentiment for literally years. 

Personally I empathize with you on a few levels, I think proceeding as you are and "fighting" when you can is a noble end to a long career one I will emulate someday. However the constant "dodge" of reality, in terms of trying to equate your circumstance to a rationed "CN" approach, is something that tarnishes your overall legacy. I mean years from now if I reflect on CN and come to you Im going to remember the idiocy not the idealist who railed against what they perceived to be injustice. In the end I hope you end up in severe bill lock and have to delete, I personally wish that on everyone still playing but thats a tangent for another time. 

For the record I dont speak for Kashmir or the other alliances you are currently engaged in. Having had access to a lot of data recently has provided me a unique perspective on this affair. I would encourage you to delete and move on there is no more face for you to save. Honestly, you will find yourself in this place again should you continue to show up. You'll likely still be fed by participants bored for 5 min at work or so but meaningful impact on the greater outcome has since passed for you,

Farwell Methrage and remember "dictatorship naturally arises from democracy and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery from the most extreme liberty" plato. There is no way out for you here, not just this conflict but beyond you have painted yourself into a corner. 

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys haven't had any success this war

No success indeed (that's a whole lot of zeroes in Military Information!).

But hey, that's just three nations. Surely the state of 1/3 of your alliance doesn't reflect the entirety...

Our efforts have been in naught, after all, as LN and CA have both prospered. No, wait, that's a NS drop of 70% and 72.3% respectively since June 4th. No matter, your impressive war effort has certainly kept our alliances in check, I'll give you that much. Oh, Kashmir has grown 22% and SRA/Stripes 40% during that same time period? Well damn.

On the individual and collective scale your coalition is comprised of craters - meanwhile, other than for a handful sans thumb of competent fighters, we get to ignore you Methheads altogether - but that doesn't mean we've had any success. No, we've had zero!

Talk about a disconnect with reality. I've said it once, I'll say it again: Never change, Methrage.

fJ7oxwx.gif

But hey, that's just three nations. Surely the state of 1/3 of your alliance doesn't reflect the entirety...

Our efforts have been in naught, after all, as LN and CA have both prospered. No, wait, that's a NS drop of 70% and 72.3% respectively since June 4th. No matter, your impressive war effort has certainly kept our alliances in check, I'll give you that much. Oh, Kashmir has grown 22% and SRA/Stripes 40% during that same time period? Well damn.

On the individual and collective scale your coalition is comprised of craters - meanwhile, other than for a handful sans thumb of competent fighters, we get to ignore you Methheads altogether - but that doesn't mean we've had any success. No, we've had zero!

Talk about a disconnect with reality. I've said it once, I'll say it again: Never change, Methrage.

fJ7oxwx.gif

They are too pathetic to destroy anymore. They have won!!

fJ7oxwx.gif

Most of the damage you're trying to take credit for was done by alliances we've already peaced out. Our war with Kashmir didn't start until July 12th and I don't think our NS has changed much since then.

In part you are not completely wrong, the simple fact is with your wonders and improvements there really isnt going to be anyone at that range who can be competitive. The larger issue, which you dont seem to grasp is the nations/alliances that declared on you are not strictly bound by some antiquated notions of CN's lost protocols. MDoAP's were not activated (as far as I can tell) IRC channels were not created to coordinate a coalition for you specifically. No the larger issue is you have cultivated a measure of dislike amongst those still participating in the CN experience. to be blunt by my estimation it was an extrodinary feat of diplomacy not to have more people dog pile you earlier.

The fact is you are disliked and with good reason you are for all intent and purposes one of the victims of the simple notion that people are living in your world, when the reality is you are living in ours. The choice to adopt the position you do, time and again lends one to observe that the same circumstances seem to continually play out, you are at odds with the larger body public. So we have come to the point where the dislike is so strong now people dont care if you are right or wrong they just want to see you burn. I dont know if thats the outcome you wanted if it is bravo you are now the official foil of CN, if it isnt then you are a complete and utter idiot and have misread public sentiment for literally years. 

Personally I empathize with you on a few levels, I think proceeding as you are and "fighting" when you can is a noble end to a long career one I will emulate someday. However the constant "dodge" of reality, in terms of trying to equate your circumstance to a rationed "CN" approach, is something that tarnishes your overall legacy. I mean years from now if I reflect on CN and come to you Im going to remember the idiocy not the idealist who railed against what they perceived to be injustice. In the end I hope you end up in severe bill lock and have to delete, I personally wish that on everyone still playing but thats a tangent for another time. 

For the record I dont speak for Kashmir or the other alliances you are currently engaged in. Having had access to a lot of data recently has provided me a unique perspective on this affair. I would encourage you to delete and move on there is no more face for you to save. Honestly, you will find yourself in this place again should you continue to show up. You'll likely still be fed by participants bored for 5 min at work or so but meaningful impact on the greater outcome has since passed for you,

Farwell Methrage and remember "dictatorship naturally arises from democracy and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery from the most extreme liberty" plato. There is no way out for you here, not just this conflict but beyond you have painted yourself into a corner. 

Kashmir & the other micros we're at war with aren't the larger body of CN. Someone who's fought in as many wars as me will naturally have some enemies, but I have a wide range of supporters as well.

All that's come of this NSO DoW on us is one declaration from them on me, where the attacking nation took 95% of the damage in the war. So their involvement isn't much of a factor.

I think this LN-NSO Conflict barely qualifies as a war. What I find most interesting about this topic is them replacing Sith Emperor with Empress, is that going to remain the theme for Joe Stupid's entire term in the position?

I'd still like to see a Dilber led NSO, I think that could bring about a Renaissance for them. He could bring them back to their former glory if he ever became active enough to do it. A Rebel Virginia led NSO would also be interesting to see.

Kashmir & the other micros we're at war with aren't the larger body of CN. Someone who's fought in as many wars as me will naturally have some enemies, but I have a wide range of supporters as well.

All that's come of this NSO DoW on us is one declaration from them on me, where the attacking nation took 95% of the damage in the war. So their involvement isn't much of a factor.

Name one supporter who isn't either a) currently a part of this conflict, or b) peaced out already.