New Sith Order Declaration

Minc are a massive disappointment. I wanted to fight you, there was no one in range. Now, if all 9 of you merged into one nation you still wouldn't be in my range.

They seriously been beaten down that low?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only nuclear nation I see in range is Spartacus1082, Varianz has already got himself into anarchy. When you bandwaggon in this late, you've pretty much just opened up your non-nuclear smaller nations as targets for nukes. Although I guess that's what you were going for?

yeah that's so embarrassing I'm in anarchy Meth I really should fire my SDI crew (no really they've been terrible lately)

anyways I warned ya'll this would be a stupid drama thread but did anyone listen? nooooooo

I guess NSO needed to add a positive outcome to their wiki war record for a change.

Then they are probably in for a disappointment when they can't accomplish what PPO, Kashmir, SRA & all the SRA ghosts having trying for the last few months. Even SRA hit me when I was already coming out of multiple full war rounds of full nuke damage. So my NS was already knocked low and war chest pretty much gone from the start.

I am also experienced in low tier warfare and although what you say is true, it's also very, very boring. The futility of the situation begins to wear after a few weeks. Sure, individual wars are consistently won, money is looted and the fight can be sustained but the lack of any pressure on the upper tiers of the alliance you're fighting means that you get to watch nations you've beaten come back, over and and over again except for the ones that spend the unlimited supply of aid they enjoy disappear out of your range.

The only thing you can achieve is the disruption of slots for tech deals in that alliance but that is hardly worth focusing your entire existence on.

Except that this is Methrage we're talking about. His very being is one of futility. He thrives on it. However, that does not change the fact that this is a futile cause. Sooner or later, like all his past misadventure, he will have no choice but accept that the cause is lost and pay his debt (of reparations).

On the subject of reparations, the final amount shall equal $90 million times the number of times/posts in which Methrage denies that he will be paying reparations. The effective date of this decision shall retroactively be the moment of this announcement.

I assure, that I am quite serious about reparations. It is an official policy issued by Rebel Virginia, and with all the authority that comes with being Rebel Virginia.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Except that this is Methrage we're talking about. His very being is one of futility. He thrives on it. However, that does not change the fact that this is a futile cause. Sooner or later, like all his past misadventure, he will have no choice but accept that the cause is lost and pay his debt (of reparations).

On the subject of reparations, the final amount shall equal $90 million times the number of times/posts in which Methrage denies that he will be paying reparations. The effective date of this decision shall retroactively be the moment of this announcement.

I assure, that I am quite serious about reparations. It is an official policy issued by Rebel Virginia, and with all the authority that comes with being Rebel Virginia.

I remember back when your nation was small, you haven't fought enough real wars lately & waited to attack until I had been at war to long. It would of been fun fighting you once, but instead now all I can fight are some of your smaller members.

45526222.jpg

I think I know who you learned tactics from, but I have no kill limit.

Edited by Methrage

I remember back when your nation was small, you haven't fought enough real wars lately & waited to attack until I had been at war to long. It would of been fighting you once, but instead now all I can fight are some of your smaller members.

45526222.jpg

I think I know who you learned tactics from, but I have no kill limit.

You got me, Methy. This has been a scheme years in the making, and all for my benefit. The thought of being faced with an indomitable foe such as yourself has given me many sleepless nights. I knew that to avoid your wrath I had no choice but to grow my nation. Only then would I be able to sacrifice millions of tiny nations to save myself.

But on another note, I notice that you have no denied that you will be paying reparations. It would seem that you are actually capable of learning something.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

You got me, Methy. This has been a scheme years in the making, and all for my benefit. The thought of being faced with an indomitable foe such as yourself has given me many sleepless nights. I knew that to avoid your wrath I had no choice but to grow my nation. Only then would I be able to sacrifice millions of tiny nations to save myself.

But on another note, I notice that you have no denied that you will be paying reparations. It would seem that you are actually capable of learning something.

I've known you for a long time, I know much of what you say you don't mean. Although how about you guys pay $90m in reps for each time you deny NSO is paying us reps. :P

I'm still nowhere close to low enough to fight Xanth though.

When you decided to ignore the offer of white peace to continue your quest of a perma war things like this happen.

You want to fight me? Sell down. Frankly I'm over this war and can't wait until I never have to speak to you and your crew again. You are literally the worst person I've ever seen on the interweb. 

When you decided to ignore the offer of white peace to continue your quest of a perma war things like this happen.

You want to fight me? Sell down. Frankly I'm over this war and can't wait until I never have to speak to you and your crew again. You are literally the worst person I've ever seen on the interweb. 

In around 24 hours after you said you wanted white peace after it became clear you had lost, you call in another alliance to assist you? Peace discussions were suppose to include a leader from each alliance, you saying you want white peace doesn't allow me to agree to that without CA and Monsters Inc in agreement. With most of them you've burned bridges to the point they don't want you involved in any peace talks. It was you who attacked while the Dreamweaver War was going on to cause a further escalation, so much the fault in this war lies with you.

Getting hit by another alliance only confirms to me we would still be at war, while you slip away as we're stuck those you brought in. We're not going to make any mistakes on letting you go now that we've beaten your alliance, only to be stuck fighting others while you get away.

Edited by Methrage

Man nso I'm liking you more and more each month :P

Also you think this is hard headed should see the stupid discussion over a massively beneficial proposal on the brown sphere.

I know all of your pain. Every single one of your pain.

The longer this goes the worse it'll be for you meth. As I said before, when your side is ready for white peace you know where to find us. 

Now that you have your precious white peace offer how can you spin this war even deeper into "it's all sra's fault"? Blame me for kashmirs ally joining against you.

You are a sad, sad little attention seaker.

Man nso I'm liking you more and more each month :P

Also you think this is hard headed should see the stupid discussion over a massively beneficial proposal on the brown sphere.

I know all of your pain. Every single one of your pain.

You want us to pass a proposal asap which taxes those at war to benefit those not at war. A bill which hasn't been voted up or down isn't causing any harm. You saying vote this up doesn't mean all the Senators are going to do it right away. Especially on bills like this we like to give people some time input their opinions on it, since it will have a negative impact on some and its good if they can plan for it.

Edited by Methrage

You want us to pass a proposal asap which taxes those at war to benefit those not at war. A bill which hasn't been voted up or down isn't causing any harm. You saying vote this up doesn't mean all the Senators are going to do it right away. Especially on bills like this we like to give people some time input their opinions on it, since it will have a negative impact on some and its good if they can plan for it.

Yeah let's impact the many and not give them a benefit because you and your lovable band of fools have been at war non stop since may

Yeah let's impact the many and not give them a benefit because you and your lovable band of fools have been at war non stop since may

The proposal showed up a few hours ago, whenever a proposal comes out you want it voted one way or the other right away before most even see it. Just chill out for once.

Edit: Also I have no idea why this discussion is even spilling over onto OWF, the Atlas Senator hasn't even voted yet and its not like I voted against it. I haven't voted yet.

Edited by Methrage